Hurt

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"See.. I knew it you still remember our little one night stand to our little relationship.. THAT LASTED FOR 4 ING MONTHS, and then you met with that ing called "sehun", "

Taemin bit his lips. He wasn't guilty at what he said, but was venting out his anger over how Kai "mistreated" him.

"...and then left me.. for that ing which you guys should have celebrated your 2nd anniversary last month.. can't believe you left a money making man for a hopeless bartender that probably ed 100 guys in a month"

Kai felt anger fuming in his body. Kai gave Taemin a deadly glare. Every inch of his muscle was tensed, ready to punch a hole at Taemin's face.

"ing pathetic , who are you to call my man a , when you're out there ing other guys too.. doesn't that make you a ?"

Kai scoffed.

"Don-"

"ING HELL SON OF A "

Everyone who was held captured and even Kai was shocked at the sudden scream that pierced through the silence.

Everyone's eyes were at Taemin, who screamed and had a knife stabbed to his thighs...

Taemin's hands were covered with blood at his tried pulling the knife out.

Within a few seconds, Sehun leaped out from his seat, "thank you for not checking my pocket because I had my pocket knife all along.." Sehun paused, "....ing "

Sehun nodded at Kai , a signal for all of them to start their revenge.
________________________________________
(*violence but not that violent with a lil of comedy*)





Sehun gave Taemin a punch that left his gums bleeding, without warning, Sehun was on the floor from Taemin's sudden kick that caused Sehun to fall.

"Weak , you're not fit to be here"

Sehun chuckled while slowly getting up, "you don't even belong in this world "

Sehun pulled a quick swift move that made Taemin groan in pain due to the awful pain that brought up to Taemin's bones.

The room was filled with fights, sounds of knife being pierced into people's body. Everyone having injuries.

Chanyeol was busy eyeing Sehun making sure he was alright as he was afraid Sehun will lose consciousness, which caused a bruise on his left eye as one of SHINee's man punched his face.

"...oh my oh my, what have you done to my beautiful face," Chanyeol said, emphasizing on the 'beau'.

"Damn... Man you really could've hit me somewhere else but my beautiful face that I spent hours with routines?"

" you, you're still ugly," that statement made Chanyeol's blood boil.

Chanyeol swiftly pulled the gun out from the guy's hands, "nah bih, I might be ugly, but you're filthy"

3 shots were shot to the guy's brain directly, making him brain dead immediately. Chanyeol squat down to the smaller and threw  a packet of tissue to the guy's face, "wipe your face, God don't accept filthy people," Chanyeol blow a kiss to the smaller and cracked his knuckles in satisfication.

While on the other hand, Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol, giving him the what the face.

"WHAT ?! HE DID THIS TO MY FACE," Chanyeol pointed to his bruise to Baekhyun.

"Shut up Chanyeol, it will get better" Baekhyun rolled his eyes after giving his sassy remark.
Even though deep down.. Baekhyun pitied Chanyeol, because who wouldn't do so if he loves the person right?

Ahh Park Chanyeol, be mine already.

Baekhyun accomplished killing 5 of SHINee's mans by himself. As he dusted his hands as a way of accomplishment, another guy came marching to him causing Baekhyun to punch him in the nose that bled terribly.

"...and thats SIX," Baekhyun said proudly.

"I'm still alive crack head," replied the one that was still alive from Baekhyun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter