--4--

Complicated Love

*V'S POV*

I heard Jimin talking to the boys. 'Guys I went home today and saw Angel lying on the ground and everywhere was Blood' He said. My eyes widened. My poor Girl... 'She is now in Hospital' He said sadly. I ran to the Hospital and asked the Service Woman which Room Angel laid. I thanked her and went to the Room. I sat there and looked at her. She looks so Beautiful.. I wish you were mine...

I saw her opening her eyes. ' Youre awake' I smiled. She looked so confused and asked some question.

'I explain everything in a minute but First I Call Mookie and Sandy' I said. She looked at me.

After that I explained everything and she began to cry. I hugged her. It felt so Good.

*YOUR POV*

We stayed like this for 5 minutes then I let go. 'Thank you for being here my hero' I said. He laughed and smiled. After an hour talking he went home. Now I was lying alone in the Hospital. Suddenly the door opened. I saw Mookie and Sandy with a worried expression. 'Angel unnie omg... who did this to you..' Mookie ran up to me and hugged me. 'I Think it was Destiny or?' Angel said worried and hugged me too. I can remember this part. 'Yes...' I said sadly but also I was so Angry. 'From now on you have to be protected.. we will care for that' Sandy said. Mookie nodded and smiled. 

After 7 Days

My mother picked me up and we drove home. 'Baby, Sure it was such an accident and nothing more?' She raised an eyebrow. 'Yes mommy don't worry' I lied. As we reached our House I went into my room. I laid on my bed and started Thinking about V. He is my Hero... It felt so strange thinking about him but then I drifted to sleep. 

I woke up and looked at the alarm Clock. It was 7 pm. I went to bathroom and showered. After that I went to the Kitchen and made me something to eat. My mother went to work that' s Why I have to make myself something to eat. I made some Spaghetti with Ketchup. That' s so yummy.

I sat down at the table and switched the TV on. I watched a Drama. Suddenly I got a message.

From: Unknown Number

Hey, I heard you are home now. Are you feeling better?:) 

Who is this..? Is this V..? I thought.

To: Unknown Number

Who are you??? Is this V?

I was about to put my Phone back but I got another message.

From: Unknown Number

V?? Why V? It's Jimin.

I looked so surprised auf stared at my Phone. Another message.

From: Unknown Number

No One told you? I was the one who found you.:)

Ommo... He???? But V told me that he was the one.

To: Jimin

You??? V told me that he found me. I'm so confused right now.

After 10 minutes I hadn't got any messages from him. I started to worry and Thinking. Did V lie to me...? If he lied... Why...???