--3--

Complicated Love

I looked around and saw V's eyes on me..again.. 'What's wrong Angel?' Jimin asked. 'Nothing we should start' I smiled. And there we go...together..dancing..My Heart is racing so fast.. but V's eyes didn't stop looking at me.. 

After PE I went with Mookie and Sandy to the changing Room. I opened my locker and saw that my clothes were gone. 'Ehmmmm Sandy...Mookie' I said. 'What happened?' Asked Sandy. 'My clothes are gone' I said shocked. Mookies eyes widened. 'I know who it was...' She said angrily. 'Destiny' we said it all together. Happily Sandy has the same Size and she had some extra clothes that I can wear. I swear Destiny will be Dead.....

After school I said Goodbye to my girls and went home. But suddenly there was standing Destiny.. 'Oh no' I thought. I wanted to change the direction but Sojin shouted my name. I turned around to look at her. 'What?' I said angrily. 'You're such a b****' She said. 'And what are you?' I faked  a Smile and laughed. Sojin got so angry but then her Friend Yuri said 'Don't you miss something?' She smiled. 'Yes my clothes, but I think you have no other Hobbies than bullying other People' I said. That made Sojin more angry. She pulled me by my hair. I shouted but no one heard me. Her Two Friends grabbed my arms and pushed me against a wall. Sojin kicked me in my stomach and slapped into my face a few times. Now I was laying on the ground alone.. Destiny went Away.. I cried so hard. I couldn't stand up. But then I saw a Boy Running towards me. I heard him saying my name but then everything went black.

2 Days later 

I woke up and saw just white light. I looked to my right and saw....V?!?!!?

'Hey you're awake' He smiled. 'W-where am I..??? What happened???' I asked in shock. 'I explain it in a Minute but First I call Mookie and Sandy that you're awake. I looked at him.

After he called Mookie and Sandy he explained it all to me. That he found me lying there on the ground everywhere Blood.. I started to cry. Suddenly he hugged me. I was surprised but it felt good at the Moment. 

*JIMINS POV*

I saw Angel lying on the ground. I shouted her name but she didn't even did a move or something. I lifted her up and ran to the Hospital that was just 5 minutes away. 

As we arrived a Nurse came with a doctor and brought Angel to a Room. I waited 4 hours. After 4 hours I was allowed to visit her but the doctor told me that Angel is fallen in Coma. Angel Please.....Be strong.... for me... I Need you...