--2--

Complicated Love

I looked at the Boy. It was Jimin. 'Hey Angel' he smiled. 'H-Hey what's w-wrong?' I stuttered. He grabbed into his Pocket and held my Phone and Headphones in his Hand. 'So it was you today' he looked at me and laughed. He gave the Phone and the Headphones to me. 'Yeah Sorry I didn't recognize you' I laughed. 'Me neither' He said. We both looked down the hallway and saw the teacher coming. We ran to class.

I sat Next to Mookie. Sandy, Mookie and me sat in a row. The teacher came in and said 'Good morning Class'. We stood up and sat also Good morning and sat down. Todays first lesson was english. My favorite subject in school. Sandy slept Next to Mookie and Mookie looked all the time at Jungkook but looked away when Jungkook looked at her. They are so cute together. I ship them but Mookie is too shy to confess and I think Jungkook has also feelings for her. I looked around the Class and felt something strange. I looked at V and he was looking at me. He immediately looked away and I shrugged it off. I looked at Jimin but he was looking to the teacher. Why does it feel so strange when I look at Jimin..

After Class it was Lunch time. I went with Mookie and Sandy to a table with our food. We ate and laughed together. Suddenly three girls came up to our table. The oldest was Sojin the most beautiful girl at school blablabla.. the other names of the girls were Hyuna and Yuri. There group is called 'Destiny'.

'Yaaah' Sojin said and pointed at me. I looked confused at her. 'I saw you talking with Jimin oppa' She said and slapped my Shoulder. Mookie stood up and said 'Don't Touch my unnie you Ugly girl'. Sandy laughed. 'So what?' I said and also stood up. 'You know I'm the most Beautiful Girl in this school you have no Chance' she said and smiled. Her other Friends nooded. 'You're the only Person who thinks that' I said and laughed. Then she slapped me right into my face. I fell to the floor. Mookie and Sandy ran up to me and helped me to stand up. Mookie and Sandy were so Angry that they slapped all the girls into the face. I smiled. I'm so Lucky to have those girls. Sojin was so Angry that she wanted to punch me again but I was faster and kicked into her stomach. I wiped the Blood on my lips away. 'Don't ever come near me or my Friends' I said angrily. The Three girls glanced at us and went away. 

After Lunch it was PE time. We went to the changing room. After that in the hall. The teacher came. 'Todays theme is Dancing but just two of you together, Boy and Girl' He said. ' Sandy and Suga' Sandy smiled happily. 'Jungkook and.....' 'Please let it be me' I heard Mookie mumbling and I laughed at her cuteness. 'Mookie!' The teacher said and Mookie looked so Happy. 'Jimin and Angel' I looked at Jimin and saw him smiling. We went to our partners but I felt something strange on me.. what is it..?