--14--

Complicated Love

'Hello?' I asked 

'Hello Angel? It's V' V said.

'Oh hey V' I said and looked at Jimin.

'Can we talk?' He asked.

'Yeah sure you can come over' I said.

'Ok thanks' He said and hung up.

Jimin looked a little bit angry. 'Oppa please don't be angry he just want to talk' I said and hugged Jimin.

*10 minutes later*

Someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw V. 'Hey V come in' I said. He smiled and went to the living room where Jimin was. 'Hey Jimin' V said. 'Hey V please sit down' Jimin said. 

'I want to say sorry to you two' V said. 'I'm sorry for the kisses Angel' V said. 'It's okay V' I smiled. 'And I'm sorry Jimin that I wanted to be with Angel..' He looked at Jimin. 'It's okay.. She is mine now' He smiled at me and kissed me. 'You're together?' V asked. 'Yes' I smiled. 'Congratulations' He clapped his hands. After an hour of talking V went home. Jimin looked at me. 'Now you're mine, I love you my Angel' He smiled. 'I love you too Jiminie' I said and kissed him.

 

*5 YEARS LATER*

So I live with Jimin in a new house. It's bigger and so beautiful. And good news. I'm pregnant 5 months. We are so happy. Also Suga and Sandy and Jungkook and Mookie are married. Sandy has one kid. Mookie wants to be pregnant soon.

'Babe are you ready?' Jimin asked. 'Yes yes I'm ready' I smiled. Today we have to go to the hospital. Today we will find out which gender the baby has. 

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

We waited for the doctor to come.

'Honey I'm so happy right now' Jimin smiled. 'Me too my lovely husband' I smiled. Yeah we already married. Wife and husband. The doctor came.

'Hello Mrs. Park and Mr. Park shall we take a look which gender the baby has and if the baby's growing well?' She asked. 'Yeees' I said.

I laid down and the doctor checked the baby. 'I think it will be a girl' Jimin smiled. 'Baby I think it's gonna be a boy just mommy instincts' I laughed. 'So Mrs. Park and Mr.Park the baby is growing well and it's a boy' She clapped her hands. ' Look I said it's gonna be a baby boy' I smiled. But no answer from Jimin. I looked at him, he was crying. 'Jimin don't cry I'm sorry that is not a girl' I said. 'Nooooo I'm so happy that we will be parents of a baby boy honey' He smiled and hugged me.

Soon we will be a happy family and maybe....we're having more babies.