--12--

Complicated Love

*JIMINS POV*

I was on my way to go outside to wait for Angel to go home with her. But suddenly strong arms pulled me away. I was dragged outside. 'Where does she live?!' The man asked. 'Who?' I asked worried. 'Angel' He said. 'You are... you... are...... Seongmin..' I said shocked. 'Wow you're so intelligent I said that I will come back and take revenge' He smirked. 'Where does she live????' He shouted. 'I don't say it I'll protect her' He punched me in my face and kicked into my stomach. 'Say it!' He shouted. 'I will show you..' I mumbled and we went to her house. Angel please don't be home.. Please...

'So here is she living now..interesting' He smirked. I opened the door. Seongmin broke vases and the mirror. He messed up her house. After that he brought me somewhere I don't know. My phone started to ring but then Seongmin took it and broke it.

*YOUR POV*

I ran to the Bangtan dorm. I knocked the door.

'Oh hey Angel What's w-wr' Jin wanted to end his sentence but I interrupted him. 'JIMIN IS AWAY AND I THINK HE IS IN DANGER' I shouted. Everyone was now standing at the door. Their eyes widened. 'WHAT?!?!?' Jungkook asked. 'We have to find him...' I cried.

'I think I know where he is..' V said. 'But I will go alone there..' he continued. 'No we want to help too' Suga said. I nodded. 'No please stay here' V said and went away.

*V'S POV*

I know where he is.. He is in Seongmins old house.. 

I went to the old house. I saw some lights there. I entered the house and saw Jimin on a chair. He fainted out. 

'Oh look who is there' Seongmin smirked. 'Yah Seongmin why are you here?' I asked. 'I want to take revenge and you're a part of it too' He said. 

'Please let Jimin go and take me' I begged. 'Or I just take you two, good idea or?' He smirked. 'What did you do to Jimin?' I asked. 'I gave him poison' He smiled. I can't take it no more. 'SEONGMIN STOP DOING THAT WE'RE SORRY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU' I shouted. 'My sister died because of you two' He said

*10 YEARS AGO*

'Yaaahhh V let's play football' Jimin shouted. 'Yaayyy Jimin here catch it' V said and kicked the ball but it landed on the street. Jimin ran to the street to catch the ball. But suddenly a girl saved Jimin from a car. V immediately ran to Jimin and cried. An another little boy cried and shouted 'YOU!!!!!!!! MY SISTER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!'

*END OF FLASHBACK*

'We're sorry for that Jeongmin' I said. 'V, my sister died because of you two.. So you two must die too' He smirked and kicked me in my stomach. I looked at him but he stepped his foot in my face. Suddenly everything went black.