--11--

Complicated Love

I woke up and saw three girls. They were looking at me. 'So now you're awake' One girl said. The voice... It's so fimiliar... It belongs to... Sojin....

'You stole my Jimin' She said. I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything. She slapped me into my face. 'Say something you ' She shouted. 'I think she is scared hahah' Yuri laughed and also did Hyuna. 'Jimin is mine and if you touch him again you're dead' She said and kicked me out of the room. Blood came out of my mouth. OH .... I ran to the nurse room. There was no nurse but of course I know how to take care of myself. I cleaned my mouth and tears were falling down. Suddenly the door went open and I saw V. 

'Angel??? What happened?? I saw you running in here' He looked so worried. 'Ahh nothing I just fell' I lied. 'Oh ok then bye' He said and went away. I sighed. The bell rang and I ran into the classroom. Sandy and Mookie looked so worried. 'Unnie where were you??' Mookie asked. 'We were so worried about you' Sandy sighed. 'I just fell and had to go to the nurse room don't worry' I laughed. I looked at Jimin he was looking really worried. I smiled at him and suddenly the teacher came.

*LUNCH TIME*

BTS sat down at the table with us. 'I hate school' Suga sighed. 'Me too honey' Sandy said. I looked at V he was staring at me. Jimin saw that and looked angry again.

'Angel I have to talk to you' Jimin said and grabbed my hand. He brought me to the music room. 

'What's wrong Oppa?' I asked. 'Angel I have something to tell you..' Jimin said. 'You can tell me everything Jimin' I smiled. 'I- I think..' He got interrupted. Sojin came.

'OPPPAAA I need your help' She smiled. 'Don't call me oppa I'm not your oppa' He said upset. 'Please come with me.' She begged. He sighed and waved goodbye. ' See you after school Angel' He shouted. I sighed and went back to BTS and Mookie and Sandy. 

'Want happened?' Jungkook asked. 'N-nothing.. Sojin came and interrupted us..' I sighed. 'I hate her so much' Mookie said. 'Yeah same here' Sandy looked angry.

'I think she is beautiful' Jhope smiled. 'Shut up she is a ' Jungkook said. Mookie smiled at his words. 

*END OF SCHOOL*

I waited for Jimin to go home with me but he didn't came. I sighed and decided to go home alone. He knows where I live..right Angel..?

I opened the door and saw that someone was in my house. Everything was messy. Vases were broken. 

'OMMO' I shouted. Did anything happen to Jimin??? to my parents???

I immediately grabbed my phone and dialed Jimins number. He didn't answer the phone.

Oppa please......... Be careful...... I beg you..