--9--

Complicated Love

I just shrugged it off and we went to the living room. I sat between Jimin and Jin. 

'Soooo what are we going to do?' Jhope asked. 'We can play truth or dare' Jin wiggled his eyebrows. 'Yeeeessss pleassseee' Sandy said. I just looked at Mookie and she looked so worried. I think she is worried about Jungkook that he is going to say that he has a girlfriend or something.

'I will start Truth or dare Angel?' RM asked. I looked at him 'Truth'. 'If you have to choose one boy in this room to be your date for one day, which boy would you choose?' He asked. 'Ehhh.....' I started. Everyone looked at me. ' I think it's Jimin since we hung up for two days already' I smiled. Jimin looked so surprised and smiled at me. I looked at V and he looked kind of...sad..?? 

'Uhlalalalala' Suga said. 'Shut up Suga go to sleep' V looked a bit angry, 'Ohhhh there is someone angry' Jungkook said. 'Shut up Maknae' V said. 'YAHHH V calm yourself down.' Jhope said. I was so surprised.

'Sooo it's my turn right?' I asked and started 'Truth or dare Suga?' 'I'll say dare' He smiled. 'Okayyyy hug Sandy' I said. Sandy smiled and Suga went to her and hugged her very ooh... ohh ... very very tight.

'Truth or dare Mookie?' Suga asked. 'Truth' Mookie said. 'Ok, which boy is the most iest in the room' He wiggled his eyebrows. 'ommo....don't ask those questions...' She said. 'Tell us' Suga laughed. 'Ok..okk... I think it's Jungkook' She blushed really hard and also Jungkook.

'Uhhhh a new couple?' Jimin said and laughed.

'Jimin...' I punched his arm. 'Truth or dare Jhope?' Mookie asked. 'Dare' He said. And all those hours the plays went more ert and so yeah.... but then it was Jimins turn....

'Truth or dare Jimin?' RM asked. 'Dare' 'Ok kiss Angel' RM smirked. My eyes widened. 'R-Really??????' Jimin was also shocked. 'Yeah let's go' Jin laughed. Jimin looked at me and held my face in his hands. Ommo...he is about to kiss me... no... 

Our lips met and we pulled immediately away and blushed.

'OOHHHH SOOO CUTE' Everyone shouted. We blushed so hard. It was now 8 pm and they decided to go. I said goodbye to Mookie and Sandy. BTS went after them home. But suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pushed me into the washing room. 

'V?? What are you doing?' I asked surprised. 'Why did you kiss him?! Why did you let happen that?' V looked so angry. 'I-I.... Why are you acting like that V? Are you in love with me or something???' I asked. 'I thought you have a girl-' I got interrupted by an another kiss from V....... V why are you acting like that..... My heart feels so confused. I pushed him back and slapped his face. 

'Why did you slap my face??' He asked. 'You have a girlfriend you cheated on her!!!' I shouted. Suddenly the door went open. And there he was..Jimin standing at the door... Looking so angry...

'V get out of the house!' He said so angry. V looked at me and ran out of the house. 

'Oppa....' I said and hugged Jimin.