Updates

The League of Extraordinaire; Story started

FAQ

update page

Decem
ber

twenty one

✩ Wait, but you said that the one in Incheon was set up for those who couldn’t make it to New York, so wouldn’t that mean that other ethnicities would inevitably end up in Incheon if the Atmosphere is packed and New York was plan B, making Incheon plan C? 

The one in Incheon was an afterthought. The Asian school was evacuated then students started being shipped to New York. There were some that just couldn't get there, whether that be because of money or they wouldn't leave Asia. If they are from say Europe, then they would be going to the Russian school, South America would be Brazil and North America would be New York. The Chinese school was huge and had a lot of students so the students were either not willing to relocate or new ones who are going to Incheon. 

 

Decem
ber

twenty three

✩ What's the average ages of these students? Like high school and college age? 

 It could be, really it's up to you. If you want to be high school, be high school. If you want to be a young mom, be a young mom. Hell, if you want to be a middle aged business man, be a middle aged business man. 
Literally any thing, no age range.

 

Decem
ber

twenty three

✩ Are love triangles allowed?

 Heck yes.

 

Decem
ber

twenty eight

✩ I have decided that I am going to write a little tidbit about your character, just to make sure that I know them well enough to write about them fully. It will be around when they get to the school.

 

Janu
ary

fifth

✩ Does the sanctuary school in the atmosphere use English or another language?

 Originally they did use English but since students have been flooding it they have been trying to split them up based upon what language they speak. Chinese student would have class in Mandarin but Spanish students were having class in Spanish.

 

Janu
ary

fifth

✩ I've added Lani17 as my coauthor but she is just going to be beta-reading things for me. We've been friends for a while so please give her love. 

 

Janu
ary

seventh

✩ I need a favor from everyone. Go back to the comment on the blog where you turned your app in and tell me if you care if your character dies. 

 

Febu
rary

six

✩ Guys, I'm sorry. I'm a grad student and sometimes school and work just pile up on me. I didn't mean to go dark there for a minute. Also, I was super sick this past week. The flu is bad this season so take care of yourselves

 

March

third

✩ Ok, so tis week is spring break and I plan on writing over it cause I have nothing else to do.  

 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」