Sanctuary Schools

The League of Extraordinaire; Story started
130*180

The atmosphere

The Atmosphere is a school stationed just outside the  Earth's atmosphere. It is more than four times the size of the average school so they are able to accommodate more students than any other. It was normally where students whose abilities were dangerous and out of control, however now it is where students and their professors are fleeing.
The once barren sanctuary is now over maximum capacity.


s
a
f
e

130*180

europe

Utrecht, Netherlands

The school in Europe was the first one attacked. The students fled and the building was abandoned. There are rumors going around that the people who attacked have taken up in the catacombs  under the castle.


a
b
a
n
d
o
n
e
d

130*180

mexico

Mérida, Yucitan

The school in Mexico was destroyed. The staff and students survived but the building that was built in the Myan Empire was razed. 
The survivors were the first to head up to the Atmosphere.


d
e
s
t
r
o
y
e
d

130*180

canada

Prince Alberta National Park, Saskatchewan

The school in Canada is one of the most modern and expensive schools. They weren't prepared at all for the attack and they fell. Over half the staff and students died in the attack. 


d
e
s
t
r
o
y
e
d

130*180

antarCtica

The Headmaster made the decision to abandon the school. The students went directly to the Atmosphere. They left a few teleporters behind to keep the building operational. 


a
b
a
n
d
o
n
e
d

130*180

russia

Saint Petersburg

The Russian administration was surprised that no civilians were hurt in the attack. They were able to put up a bubble of protection around the dining hall where the students were and another around the entire school. They were able to trap the attackers in between and transport all the them directly into the cells below the school. 
They are the only ones who have held off an attack. They remain open but are waiting for another attack. 


op
er
a
ti
o
n
a
l

130*180

new zealand

Akaroa

When news got to the administrators at the school in New Zealand, they made a decision. They were going to offer the chance for anyone who wanted to go to the Atmosphere a guaranteed and safe passage. There were some who wanted to stay at the school.


s
a
f
e

130*180

china

Wudong Mountains

There was a lot of fighting about whether or not the school in China should evacuate. They still had students pouring in and were one of the largest schools excluding the Atmosphere. 
When they saw New Zealand evacuate students and staff, they began their own evacuation before the school was officially left. 


a
b
a
n
d
o
n
e
d

130*180

india

Mariyad

The school in India was always a very prestigious school and they only took on the students whose parents could pay for it.  A lot of students refused to go to that school because they didn't want the stigma that came along. 
The school was attacked in the middle of the night and no one made it out. The ruins aren't even identifiable as a building any longer. 


d
e
s
t
r
o
y
e
d

130*180

Brazil

Lençóis Maranhenses National Park

When the school in Brazil was attacked, they evacuated underground and waited it out. The next week they returned and started putting their school back together. The offer was made to transport students to the Atmosphere, but not many wanted to go. The students there were like a family and they didn't want to leave.


op
er
a
ti
o
n
a
l

130*180

New York

The school in New York became the destination for the students who couldn't get to the Atmosphere. They soon were over maximum capacity but there were still students in need.
They are pouring into their defenses and waiting for the attack.  


s
a
f
e

130*180

incheon

A few professors from the Atmosphere, Russia and New York made the decision that they needed to open an emergency school somewhere in Asia to house the students with no where to go. 
The Korean government contacted them and offered them a location. Recently, a complete remake of a Josen era palace was constructed. It was going to be a hotel but it would be a perfect place for a school. 
They moved in and started taking on students, but only ones that couldn't be placed at another school. 


s
a
f
e

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」