Teaser

The League of Extraordinaire; Story started

✩ Authors Courner: So here is a little teaser, just so you guys can see how I write.

XOXO, Krissy

Antartica

Just after the first attack

"Oh my god."

A group of students were gathered around the TV in the common area and they were all gaping. I could slightly hear it but not well enough to know what they were saying. Casually, I walked over and peeked over another student's shoulder. 

A gasp escaped me and my jaw fell. It was a news channel and the only thing they were showing again and again was the sanctuary school in the Netherlands. 

"As you can see behind me the school is laying in ruin. We aren't quite sure what happened here last night nor are we sure of any survivors," The reporter stood far away from the smoke and rubble. "Reports have been coming in for hours about explosions heard throughout the night."

The camera panned back to the school. Search crews were filing in and out of doorways but no one had any survivors. 

"For those of you just joining us we're here live in Utrecht at the League's sanctuary school..." There was a shout heard and the camera panned away.

Two students were limping out of the woods and back to the school. One was covered in blood and leaning heavily on the other. 

"Hurry up Bac, get the shot," The camera got closer to them but back away quickly when more students started coming out. "Wait, no. Cut the shot. Damn it, cut the shot." 

The screen went black for a moment before going back to the news room. 

"Holy , what happened?" 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」