Big Bang Theory

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shut up!", Taehyung knocked his alarm, which fell to the floor and broke in half. " quality stuff...", he muttered as he got out of bed and went to the washroom to freshen up.

As he changed into some casual clothes, he grabbed his phone and ran to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Okay... Pancakes... Or waffles... I need to choose...", he smiled as he switched on his phone and decided to ask his friends which to eat. But before he could do so, he got notified of new messages from Jungkook and he checked what he received.

"From last night? Huh, the replied after all... Lies, I guess. All lies and nonsense...", he said to himself as he began to read everything.

Taehyung gulped. "What the did I just read? T-That can't be true! I-It's just- No way... Please, let that be some short story or something... It can't be true! H-He l-loves- Nope! No, not at all! Nope, he's just making up some bull. Some rubbish, some nonsense, some stupid story!" He couldn't agree with Jungkook, he didn't want to agree with Jungkook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TaeTae: GUYS IMPORTANT! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

Joonie: Please 'read' you mean?

TaeTae: u

Joonie: Okay. GUYS THIS MUST BE IMPORTANT. HE HARDLY EVER CURSES AT ME. PLEASE GRAB YOUR PHONES QUICKLY AND READ WHAT TAE HAS TO SEND.

Jinnie: Just realised that we r always on our phones. We will be blind soon...

ChimChim: We wont be BLIND but we might have to get glasses

Yoongles: Get to the point, Taehyung.

TaeTae: Right. Okay, so which is better? pancakes or waffles?

Hobi: YOU SAID ITS IMPORTANT. HOW THE IS THAT IMPORTANT?

TaeTae: I DIDNT GET TO THE MAIN PART YET. JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION BCUZ I DONT WANT TO SKIP BREAKFAST.

Joonie: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we have to help him choose, guys.

Jinnie: MAKE BOTH SWEETIE

TaeTae: Can’t, dont have enough ingredients

Joonie: Just something I found out.... Waffle batter contains a higher percentage of sugar for the caramelisation than pancakes. Waffle batter includes more fat for a crisp exterior than pancakes. So, I guess pancakes are slightly healthier?

ChimChim: Next time, just ask Joon hyung. No need to ask us. Joon hyung's got the answer to the creation of the world.

Hobi: No he doesn’t!

Joonie: The universe was created because of the big bang. The universe began with a very hot, small and dense form.

Joonie: And thennnn

Hobi: OKAY STOP.

Hobi: I GOT IT. SORRY BRO

Yoongles: Thats just a theory tho. Is there proof to it?

Joonie: Yes, there is. The universe is exapnding, one of the biggest evidences.

TaeTae: GUYS. I JUST PREPARED MY PANCAKE BATTER. WHILE I COOK BREAKFAST, CAN U READ MY NEXT TEXT?

ChimChim: Yes, pls just forget about your theories, and let Tae take the lead pls?

TaeTae: Thank u.

TaeTae: So, yesterday, after what happened with Mr. Woo, i was angry right? Later that night, Jungkook texted me and apologised and stuff. And thats when I asked him why he is nice sometimes and rude sometimes too. And I asked him in an aggressive way, he was definitely angry too. But he didnt yell back. I sent him a row of texts and he didnt reply much. But today morning i realised that he DID reply. In fact, he sent a HUGE text. And I dont want to believe ANYTHING the text says, bcuz i think its all lies.

Hobi: Can u forward the conversation? Unless its private?

TaeTae: I ING HATE HIM. WHAT PRIVATE? ILL FORWARD IT DONT WORRY BRO

[screenshot]

TaeTae: Guys? R u not gonna say anything at all?

TaeTae: HELLO???

Yoongles: Wait let us read it. just stay still for a while.

TaeTae: K.

Joonie: If his messages are that lengthy, I wonder what his essays would be like... After all, he was a top student at literature.

Jinnie: Dont say that in front of Tae. He will be mad.

ChimChim: GUYS IM STILL READING IT, PLS SHUSH

ChimChim: okay im done now.

Hobi: Tae, what did u reply?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter