Last Snicker Bar

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook smiled as Mr. Woo handed him his money, about a hundred-fifty thousand won.

"Off you go, now. See you tomorrow, J." Mr. Woo smiled and walked away.

Jungkook simply nodded and turned around, heading towards the backdoor, so that he could use the elevator. He entered the lift and pressed the tenth button, leaning against the frame as the lift elevated up. The sound from the elevator startled Jungkook, and he walked out of it with a cool pose, pretending not to be scared. He hummed a tune as he walked towards his flat, inserting his key and pushing the door open. He immediately shut the door and ran to his room, dropping himself onto the bed. He looked at the clock right across the room, which read: 18:58.

Jungkook sighed and took out his phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEJJK: Guys, is it true that Yugyeomie is leaving Busan and actually and finally shifting to Seoul once and for all?

Junhoe: I mean u used to live in Busan with us and now ur in Seoul ONCE AND FOR ALL right? Yugyeom felt lonely without u, so he decided to leave ALL OF US in BUSAN and go to YOU in SEOUL. *sigh, what have we done wrong?*

Donhyuk: YEAH WHAT DID WE DO WRONG? YUGYEOMIE IS FREAKING LEAVING US ALL AND GOING TO A BASTARD LIKE U JJK!

THEJJK: I AM NOT A BASTARD.

Yugyeomie: Hey its alright. I promise ill talk to u all in the chats, ok?

THEJJK: Well, u guys talk. Just came from the cafe and imma take a shower because im sweating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With his last text for probably the rest of the day, he got off his bed and went straight to the washroom to take a quick shower. Meanwhile, Taehyung was facing an argument that didn't even involve him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinnie: I ING TOLD U TO GET A PINK SHIRT. P I N K PINK! PINK PINK PINK

Joonie: I BOUGHT U A RED SHIRT. PINK AND RED DONT HAVE MUCH DIFFERENCE

ChimChim: Actually, red is DARKER than pink so............

Jinnie: STAY OUTTA THIS JIMIN

Yoongles: ....... wtf is going on?

Hobi: Namjoon went to the store to buy a shirt that Jin hyung wanted, a PINK shirt but Namjoon bought a red one and now theyre stuck in an argument. They were yelling at each other but since they got tired and their throats hurt, they began to YELL in the CHAT.

ChimChim: And poor Tae....

Yoongles: Whats wrong with Tae? AND THAT BOY IS NOT POOR. HE HAS ING GUCCI SHOES AND SHIRTS AND BAGS AND GOD KNOWS WHAT.

TaeTae: IM RIGHT HERE. I WANT TO JOIN THE ARGUMENT BUT THEY WONT ALLOW IT. AND I ONLY LIKE FIGHTS IF I AM THERE TOO

Yoongles: Well arent u a nice boy? :)

ChimChim: Yoonmoonie, he might be in rage so please leave him alone

Yoongles: Who the f are u to tell me that?

Hobi: UR BOYFRIEND???????????

Jinnie: OMFG JOON. LETS ARGUE WITH OUR VOICES. THESE KIDS DONT LIKE DRAMA

Joonie: YEAH

Yoongles: So this isnt a real fight?

Joonie: Kinda is, kinda not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JUNGKOOKTHE - TaeTae <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

JUNGKOOKTHE: Hey Tae! Umm, Mr. Woo wants to say sorry and he said that u have one more chance on making things right.

JUNGKOOKTHE: Why is my name JUNGKOOKTHE?

JUNGKOOKTHE: I need answers u know?

TaeTae: I WANNA PUNCH MR WOO. HE IS A BIG . IF ONLY HE KNEW THAT THE PUNCH WAS MEANT FOR U. I BET HE WOULD FIRE U. HA!

TaeTae: AND U R A BIGGER . WHY ELSE DO U THINK I SAVED UR NAME AS JUNGKOOKTHE?

JUNGKOOKTHE: ........ Why r u so rude?

TaeTae: WHY AM I SO RUDE? WHY THE R UUUUUUUU SO RUDE?

JUNGKOOKTHE: Me? Rude? I wasn’t rude to you for the past two days. Forget the times i was rude to u when we were in school, when we were young. But I’m not rude to u now, yet u still talk aggressively to me even now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter