Goodmorning (part 1)

Love of My life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came, some of the couples was still sleeping,while others were wide awake. Some began to wake up to make breakfast. 

Khunri's room

Nichkhun and Yuri was still sleeping. Nichkhun was the first to wake up. He thought to himself how lucky he was to have Yuri as his girlfriend. Just then Yuri began to move around a little in the bed. Nichkhun took the chance and wrapped his arm around Yuri's waist. Now Yuri was wide awake.

"Goodmorning, babe." Nichkhun said.

"goodmorning." Yuri replied.

"what time is it right now." Yuri asked.

"it's 8:14am, you must've been tired from the flight yesterday. did you have a good sleep though?" Khun said.

"Yes I did thanks for asking. Maybe we should get up." Yuri said.

"ok" Nichkhun said. Nichkhun and Yuri both got out of the bed.

"I'll make the bed, go ahead and take a shower." Khun said as he smiled.

 

"thanks." Yuri said. She kissed his cheek and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Yuri came out of the shower and was already dressed. She saw how neatly Nichkhun and made the bed. Nichkhun then walked up to her and kissed her neck. Yuri turned around and faced Nichkhun,their faces were inches apart, Yuri kissed Nichkhun passionately.

"Oppa go take a shower, I'll wait for you." Yuri said. Nichkhun kissed her one last time and then went to take a shower.

 Nichkhun came out and dressed as handsome as always.

"looking good Mr.Horvejkul." Yuri said.

"oh well thank you, you look gorgeous." Khun said and winked. Yuri blushed.

"we should go down and help make breakfast." Yuri said. Nichkhun nodded.

Taecyoon's room

Yoona was already awake so she went and took a shower. Taecyeon woke up after Yoona had finished changing.

"Goodmorning honey, how was your sleep?" Yoona asked.

 

"good thanks for asking, I'll go take a shower." Taec said. Yoona nodded. He came out looking good.

"wow babe you look so y." Yoona said.

"oh thanks you look amazing too." Taec said. Yoona smiled.

"shall we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter