eighth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Suga... can I hold you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She said without looking at him on the contrary she stared down she was horrified even though he showed no emotion.

 -Why?

- I just ... I don’t know. – Ha-Neul stuttered.

- I'm not your stuffed animal. – He said looking at the cars passing by.

If you looked at him well, his features looked like those of a small child, and with his jacket, which was too big, you just wanted to hug him more. And let’s not forget he was incredibly handsome with that white skin and with those bangs almost covering his eyes.

- I guess that's a no. - She let out a nervous laugh.

- I didn’t say you can’t.

- No, now I don’t want to. Doesn’t matter. Forget about it.

- Hold me, Ha-neul. – He said that staring at the ground.

She was surprised that he said her name. She wrapped her arms around his neck after hesitating for a moment. And she fixed more to him than the last time, she even noticed that he breathed more calmly as soon as she embraced him.

Suga had complained about looking like a stuffed animal, but it was unavoidable to think that it was when it didn’t even respond to the hug, exactly as if he was a doll. There was no reaction, something that made her think he was about to beat her up. The hug was short, something embarrassing. She pulled away from him quickly and swallowed hard before looking at him. Suga was staring at the road, and from his serious face, she assumed he was pissed or something.

- I’m sorry.

He frowned in disgust. - Why do you apologize?

- Because ...  I hug you like that.

He chuckled, but did not say anything else. His laughter was of two types: ironic, full of sarcasm, or feigned, as if laughing for commitment. She would have liked to see him or hear his honest laugh, because seeing him like that only made her think more and more of him. Well, she really played to create a past, a difficult and hard life that maybe if it was true. Maybe he laughed like that because nothing was funny after his parents died in a traffic accident, or because he had some kind of mental disorder. She was aware that none of that was true since it was too bizarre, not very credible, taken from a tragic novel for teenagers.

They had a good time in silence. He ended up taking out his phone, something she always did when she had to wait or was alone in the middle of some busy place. It was getting much colder, so she hugged her knees and shrank as much as possible so she wouldn’t freeze. Suga looked at her, she looked at him... But once again there was no exchange of words. Not even those absurd types ''has been good day '' or '' what bad weather ago, right? ''. It was quite uncomfortable, for her at least. Suga seemed to her the most precious human being she had seen in a long time, but it was also the most complicated at the same time. She didn’t know how he was going to react to things in general. Maybe he would plant a kiss without her noticing and then drag her to a bridge to throw herself into the river.

A stupid idea crossed her mind, stupid enough to make it seem good to her.

- Do you want to play a game? - She released with innocent air, looking at him. As soon as Suga turned to her, she looked away. His face told her everything. - Ok ...No then.

More uncomfortable silence. Her head kept turning over everything that had happened, and each time she was mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter