twenty-fourth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon entering the apartment, he took off his boots, threw them against a kitchen cabinet, slammed the door and quickly removed his jacket. He also left it lying, but on the couch in a small room with a huge TV on the floor.

She stood firmly in the corner watching Yoongi disappear up the hall. She didn’t know what to do other than to explore the apartment.

 

When he came back, he did it with a towel on his head and with one in his hand, which she received with a sneeze. Suga made a grimace of disgust and ordered her to take off her shoes. When he didn’t dry her with the towel, he put it over her head reluctantly. She followed him through the narrow, single, short corridor of the apartment.

 

- The door on the right is the bathroom. I thought you would not enter the next door. Take a shower, or I don’t know, dry off or do whatever you want.

- Eh ... okay...

 

- Take one of my sweaters if you want. You're welcome.

She smiled at him in gratitude, although from the cold she ended up pursing her lips in a grimace. Yoongi was willing to leave just when she heard someone enter the door. Suga her heels and pushed her into the bathroom. He closed the door quickly.

 

The bathroom was small, but functional. The walls and floor were tiled, and there was nothing more than a bathtub, a toilet and a dwarf sink with a mirror on it. The towels, on the other hand, were huge, and one was enough for almost the entire body. She was so soaked that she had to wring her jacket and shirt in the bathtub.

She left the bathroom with the towel around her chest. A black knit sweater hung on the latch, which she assumed was Yoongi's. She put it on. It was too big, but at least it was warm and was impregnated with the smell of his cologne.

She walked slowly down the hall, not knowing what to do. She saw Yoongi dressed in a white T-sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter