twenty-first

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She left the cafeteria after quickly sweeping the floor. Although she was going to have to come back later, she needed to talk to Yoongi. She was so confused and so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice the step in the back door, so she stumbled. She hadn’t realized that Sungjae was there to stop her fall, and although he grabbed her quickly by the armpits to keep her from hitting the ground, he brought it back to reality with three words: "You have to work." She had no choice but to go back into the cafeteria with Sungjae to cover the afternoon shift.

 

She couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss, and as much as Sungjae asked her to concentrate on returning the changes, she wasn’t able to leave her mind blank. As if that weren’t enough, she blushed, her pulse quickened and she ended up throwing coffee out of the tray. Luckily no cup fell to the ground.

 

She got Sungjae crazy. Every time he put a glass or cup on her tray, he would point to her with his forefinger, threatening her, and he would tell her that if he threw something, he would tell the manager. And he didn’t stop asking her what was wrong with her. At first he seemed annoyed, but then she saw that he looked worried so she had to reassure him several times saying it was okay, it just wasn’t her day.

 

She was looking forward to getting out of there. The need to see Yoongi's hair had reached an unsuspected, unreachable limit. She asked herself if it wouldn’t be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter