second

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hey you! - someone screamed at her. - You, little ! Are you friends with this idiot? – the man was holding the blond boy she saw before from the collar of his bomber jacket, but he didn’t seem to care about his situation.

She walked, passing by. A man stood in front of her. He was dressed in dark clothes and the smell of alcohol was noticeable twenty feet away. He gave her a little push and laughed.

- Are you that idiot’s ? - He pointed at the blond guy with his chin.

She swallowed although was dry, trying to stay calm. - N-no.

- So, what are you coming for? - He asked her, approaching her. - Are you coming to have fun with us? You want to give us a ?

She took a couple of steps back, ready to run. But she hit something. Immediately she turned around: it was another man, who looked at her like if she was something to eat and he was dying of hunger.

- Le-leave me alone!

She stifled a scream. The man on my back grabbed me by the hip, so she started kicking.

- Either you make the deal or we stay with her! - The other man shouted, spitting directly at her face.

She could see a boy approaching and by his expression of "I hate the world" she assumed that he was about to take out a knife and kill everyone including her. However, he sighed and stuck his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket.

- Do what you want with her, I don’t know her. - He said.

Then the man grabbed her harder, and therefore she started kicking and punching the guy’s hands, trying to get rid of him. She looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter