seventeenth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Don’t go.

- I won’t.

- Okay.

--------------------

Haneul sighed relieved to see that Yoongi had closed his mouth once and for all. She kept walking in front of him until she saw her house from afar.

Yes her house.

She tried to get Suga to tell her where he lived, and she had also searched for the keys of his house in the pockets of his jacket. He ended up telling her he was going to sue her for ual harassment if she kept touching him, so she had no choice but to drag Yoongi there, even though she had promised herself that she wouldn’t come back. She realized that she had reached a point where nothing mattered more than putting Yoongi '' safe. '' She prayed that Tehyung's was awake and could take over Suga. After all, they were friends.

She noticed that Yoongi was dragging his feet more and more. He blinked slowly and it seemed that his eyelids were weighing him more and more. He was falling asleep. Standing.

- Seriously, you're the most amazing guy I’ve ever met. - She released before having to take Suga practically in her arms and take him to the door.

- Oh, . You weigh more than I thought...

She felt stupid for talking to someone deeply asleep. She managed to leave Yoongi sitting on the steps of the house, leaning against the wall, after making a superhuman effort that she hadn’t even done during the horrible gymnastics classes. She had to stretch her back before searching through the bag - which she had also brought along with Yoongi - to the house keys. She raised them triumphantly to find them before putting them in the lock.

The door opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter