sixteenth

forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- I don’t miss anyone, because you're here. - He whispered after arriving with a new bottle and sitting next to her.

It made her smile so much that the it hurt.

-----------------------

 

That time Haneul ran towards Yoongi thinking he was going to hit Jimin, but he pushed her back so he could put her aside. Suga narrowed his eyes, murmured something, leaned over, ed one of the boots, took it off and threw it into the air, pointing at Jimin.

She chuckled when J-hope lost his balance after receiving the blow of Suga's boot on his head. Poor J-hope was so dizzy, not from the misfortune, but from all the ingested alcohol, which made him fell into the shallow water of the river after stumbling. He got up without too much trouble with the help of the rest, and when he saw the boot on the ground, he took it, looked at it and threw it into nothingness. Haneul saw it disappear in the darkness.

 

- Wow, you don’t have a boot anymore. - She said to Yoongi, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him gently to avoid getting angry with one of his friends. She was still laughing.

 

- Do not laugh, stupid. - He told her. He waved his arms to get rid of her and grimaced in disgust.

 

- Don’t touch me. I can walk alone, I'm not a baby.

 

She let Suga walk alone as he had asked. He took a couple of short steps and stopped. He looked at his feet.

- Where is my shoe? - He asked in the air, tilting his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter