chapter 6

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “Veronica!”

            You stopped and turned around to see who was calling your name, but their body crashed into yours. You closed your eyes and fell backwards, due to the impact. They fell right on top of you.

            You heard gasps.     

            You opened your eyes and saw Nam Woohyun right on top of you. His face was so close to yours.

            You pushed him off and stood up to dust your clothes as he fell onto the floor next to you.

            “Do you not know how to watch where you’re going?” you asked rudely with your hand on your hip.

            He got up and looked down as his fist came to his mouth to clear his throat.

            You looked at him weirdly.

            You were about to walk away until he called your name out, but in a soft tone.

            “Veronica.”

            “What?” You stopped and looked at him with your eyes brows raised, slightly impatient.

            “Want to eat lunch with us?” he gave a small insecure smile.

            “You already asked me before. It’s still the same answer.” You walked away.

            “Aish.” He ran his hands through his hair, frustrated and kicked the locker besides him. With your stubbornness, he would never win that bet.  

----------

            “You alone?” a guy sat next to you.  

            “Actually, she’s with me.” An armed wrapped around your shoulders and pulled you close.

            You didn’t even have to look. You knew who it was.

            The guy left the bar.

            “What do you want Woohyun?” you moved his arm off your shoulder and took a sip of your drink.

            “Nothing. I just wanted to hang out.” He smiled.

            Before you could say something else, a hand grabbed you by your elbow and tried to drag you away.

            Woohyun instinctively grabbed your other arm and glared at the person.

            He smirked back and let go of your arm as Woohyun did the same. 

            “What do you want?” 


Comment. Subscirbe. Bleh. :) 
Until next time! 
Bye~