Chapter 2

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            There he was.

            He was sitting in a booth with his arms spread out wide, girls on both sides. 

            You scoffed, your lips formed a smirk: his player ways never changed.

            Finishing your drink in one gulp, you slammed your drink back onto the counter and made your way to the dance floor. Sweaty bodies rubbed against one another, grinding vigorously; it was like with clothes on. You made your way into the middle of the dance floor, instantly attracting many men, but to their disappointment, one guy made his way to you before they could.

             With one hand on your waist, the both of you continued to grind on each other. Your hand went to the back of his neck and pulled him in closer. You could feel his hot breath brush against your neck and shoulder. Thinking that he was going to get more than a dance with you, his hand started rubbing against your thigh. His hand started making their way up to the end of your dress as he started kissing up your shoulder blade to your neck.

             Realizing what was going on, you tried stopping him, only to have him push himself onto you more. You turned around to push him off, only to be stopped when he wrapped his hand around your wrist and yanked you back. That broke the last bit of patience you had with him; no one grabs you like that.  You swiftly got out of his grasp, grabbed his arm, and bent it behind him. Catching attention, the people around watched as you had this man in such a position, making him look so weak.

            “Didn’t you get it the first time?” you snarled in his ear behind him. 

            “What are you gonna do? I’m not scared of you.” He shot right back. Making you angrier, you bent his arm some more. His painful expression showed it all.

            Woohyun, the girls besides him, and the rest of his friends watched in the distance.

            You pushed him forward, making him crash into a table full of drinks. Sitting on his , his clothes wet from the empty broken glass cups, you walked over to him.

            “I’m allergic to losers. Sorry.” you mocked and gently slapped his left cheek twice. With that, you left him sitting on the floor as the bystanders’ watch you leave.

            “Hyung, who was she?” 


>.< This chapter is so short. Sowwy :3