Chapter 18

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “Wanna eat lunch with us today?” Woohyun offered.

            Unable to deny his quest, you agreed. You needed to get close to Woohyun one way or another and you’re going to take any handed opportunity to get closer to him.

            Unlucky for you, Woohyun also had his own motives that you were unaware of. He was going to do the same thing he does to all the other girls he’s messed around with: get close to them, make them think he actually liked them, have a few rounds in bed, and then dump them like a sack of potatoes.

            “I need to go to my locker first so I’ll just meet you in the cafeteria.”

            “I’ll go with you.”

            After going to your locker, you went to the cafeteria with Woohyun to join the rest of Infinite.

            The others acknowledged your presence by giving you a few “heys” and “hi’s”. The only member who didn’t say anything was Myungsoo a.k.a L, but of course you remembered from last year that he was the odd ball in Infinite.

            You took a seat between him and Woohyun.

            You were peacefully enjoying your lunch with Infinite, hearing them talk about their one night stands and other random crap and talking about who was going to be Sungyeol’s next victim for his prank.

            “I think Sunggyu should be next,” the maknae grinned ear to ear, but shrank back in fear when the leader shot him a dirty look, “Never mind, I think I should,” Sungjong tried playing it off.

            The leader smirked in accomplishment.

            Dongwoo was engaging in a conversation with Hoya about some food chain that just opened a few days ago and he wanted to go.

            “We should pull a prank on Dongwoo,” you laughed. To you, he seemed like the most reckless in the group and the most oblivious. It seemed like he was the most innocent besides Sungjong, making him the perfect target.

            Sungyeol winked and then put his fingers to his lips, signaling an agreement.

            The eight of you continued to eat your lunch, rambling about random things again.

            That was, until you heard a shriek of fright.

            Everyone turned their heads towards the back of the cafeteria where Mina was in the grip of that one girl from the classroom.        

            She grabbed Mina by her collar, yelling into her face, “Is that all you could say?!”

            Mina’s uniform was stained with food, obvious that that girl just dumped her lunch onto the poor nerd.

            You immediately shot up from your seat, but a hand shot up and grabbed your wrist. You looked over noticing it was Sunggyu again.

            “Remember what I told you last time?” he warned.

            You scoffed, “I’m not letting it slide this time.”

            Ranking your wrist out of his grasp, you coolly walked over to the girl causing many of the other students to whisper.

            You forcefully grabbed the girl by her shoulder and turned her around.

            She gave you a taunting smile, “Do you know who I am?”

            “Obviously not,” you retorted with the same taunting smile that sent shivers down her spine, but she kept her composure.

            She scoffed amusedly, “Looks like you’re the new girl people have been talking about. This is your first warning. I’m the Queenka around here: Seungyeon. Remember the name.”

            “Hey, ask me if I give a .” You raised your eyebrows, faking interest.

            “That witty mouth of yours will definitely cause you trouble.” She glared back, “Anyways, go back to whatever you were doing and mind your own business.” She returned to Mina.

            You grabbed someone’s milk carton from their lunch tray and put over her head, pouring it onto her.

            She gasped and turned around, shocked. Not once had someone stood up to her.

            Everyone in the cafeteria watched wide-eyed.

            “Seems like I got your attention,”

            “You little bi-”

            Before her hand could even come in contact with your face, Woohyun caught her wrist, “That’s enough Veronica.”

            You rolled your eyes and brought your attention to Mina, showing her a smile, “Let’s get you cleaned up.”

----------

            “Why are you doing this?” Mina mumbled.

            “Because I know how it feels to get picked on,” you gently helped her wash out her hair.         

            She stared at you in disbelief, “What do you mean? You have everything: the looks, you’re pretty smart, clothes-”

            “Things aren’t as easy as they seem,” you gave her a sad smile, “There. That’s better.”

            You examined her from head to toe. Behind those glasses you could see a beautiful girl waiting to bloom.

            An idea came to your mind, “Hey, let’s hang out this weekend.” 


Thanks to the new subbies. I would go and thank all of you one by one, but after a few, AFF makes me wait like 100 seconds before I can post another onto someone's wall and I'm really impatient so I'm going to give me thanks on here. <3 
Thanks to the old subbies too. 
Overall, I just wanted to give my thanks to all of my subbies.
Most of them came from the s I wrote LOL. 
People on AFF sure like . x) 
Anyways, 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy. 

Oh and check out Sunggyu's birthday ! :D 

Sunggyu's Birthday :  Keep It On The Down Low