Chapter 17

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

 

1.       Make him fall in luv

2.      Talk to him more

3.      Get his number

4.      Make him fall in luv

5.      Stop playing hard to get Actually just make him want you

6.      Make him fall in luv with you

 

            “Chunji…This list is stupid. You even spelled ‘love’ wrong.” You game him a ‘wtf’ look.

            “Well, sorry,” he said sarcastically, “Do you have anything better?”

            “I mean, making him fall in love with me seems like a good idea. Let’s just focus on that. I just need to get closer to him.”

            “Okay, fine. Whatever.” he scoffed.

----------

            “Hey, Veronica,” Sungjong smiled, walking into the classroom and to his seat while the rest of Infinite slugged behind.

            You didn’t understand: for such a pretty boy, what was he doing with a bunch of guys like Infinite?

            “Why do you guys look so tired?” you poked Woohyun who had his face in his palms.

            He let out a long yawn, “We stayed at the club all night.”

            An idea suddenly popped into your head, but you nodded your head to show him that you were listening.

            “So why don’t you go to the club anymore?”

            “I’ve been busy lately,” you lied. You were going to go to the club with Chunji if you hadn’t lost your contacts. Luckily, you were able to get new pairs before you went to school.

            “You should go today. I heard it’s gonna be a blast.” Dongwoo interrupted.

            Hoya smacked him in the head, “You think it’s a blast every time you go there.”

            You let out a small chuckle, “I’ll think about it.”

----------

            “Veronica, hurry up!” Chunji knocked on your bedroom door for the billionth time.

            You poked your head through the door causing him to jump back a bit, “Just go sit down, will ya? What has your in a bunch?”

            “Yah, do you-”

            You closed the door and began changing before he could even finish his sentence.

            “Finally, you’re done.” Chunji got up from his seat as soon as he heard the click-clacks from your heel. He examined you, “Wow, you look…”

            “Amazing? Hot? y?” you put your hand on your hip while your other hand held onto your clutch bag. You turned side to side, pretending to model your dress.

            “Ugly. Now lets go.” He joked as you punched him on the arm.

----------

            Walking into the club with arms hooked together, you and Chunji caught the sight of many men and women.

            “Why is Chunji with her?” one girl whispered to her friend, glaring at you.

            “Who’s the new girl?” a guy nudged his friend, “She’s pretty hot.”

            Chunji continued to walk arm in arm with you to his regular booth.

            You punched his arm softly, “Seems like you’re pretty known in this club.”

            Chunji smirked, “I get around with some of the Noonas here, if you know what I mean.” He winked, “Me and my friends come here often.”

            “Friends? What friends? I thought-”

            “Hey, Chunji! I haven’t seen you in forever!” a guy randomly sat in the booth with you guys and wrapped his arm around Chunji’s neck.

            Chunji only brushed him off, “What?” he demanded.

            “Aww, come on Chunji. I thought we were pals. Who’s your friend?” he looked at you.

            Chunji smirked and wrap his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close, “My girlfriend so go away.”

            “.” The guy got up and left.

            You looked at Chunji, took his arm off, and punched him again, but harder, “What was that for?”

            He laughed, “Obviously that guy is not my ‘pal’. He was just trying to get to you by using me.”

            You laughed, “What do I belong to you or something?”

            “No, but if he wanted to hit on you, he shouldn’t have used me. I hate being a wing-man. It’s-” A group of girls walked pass your booth making him lose his sentence. He looked at their slowly disappearing figures, inching further off the seat, “Hey…” he slightly patted you, but missed, patting the air as he started inching towards them slowly, “Have fun doing whatever, I got me some Noonas.” He said without looking at you before leaving.

            You sat in the booth and drank alone for a while until you felt the space next to sink. You looked over and saw Woohyun.

            “Hey,” he smiled.

            “Hey, what are you doing here?”

            “I saw you alone and felt bad so I came over.” He drank from his cup, “Wanna dance?”

            You were hesitant.

            “Come on,” He got up and reached his hand up as you took it slowly.

            Now on the dance floor, you and Woohyun began to dance together, but you guys weren’t grinding on each other or anything; just two “friends” dancing next to each other, chit-chatting, and enjoying yourselves.

            You looked over and noticed Chunji dancing with a few older women and laughed. Woohyun followed your eyes and began laughing too.

            After dancing, instead of sitting back at your regular booth, you sat in Infinite’s. The rest of the members were too busy in the private rooms or either on the dance floor so you and Woohyun just hung out for a while.

            “So were you here with Chunji?”

            You nodded your head while taking a sip of your drink.

            “You had fun?” he asked you. Woohyun felt a bit awkward since he didn’t know what to say.

            “Yeah, how about you?”

            “Yeah, it was fun. I got to hang out with you so that’s a change.” He laughed as you did too.

            The two of you just talked about random things before you yawned.

            “Let’s get you home.”

            “I should wait for Chunji.” You yawned again.

            “Doesn’t he have a ride already?” Woohyun got up from his seat.

            “Well he has my keys-”

            Woohyun grabbed your hand softly, “I’ll drive you home then.” He lend you out of the club to his car.

-----------

            “Thanks for the ride.” The both of you were standing in front of your apartment complex.

            Just before you could go, he called you, “Can I get your number?” he sheepishly rubbed his neck.

            You smiled and handed him your phone as he gave you his, both exchanging numbers.

            “See you tomorrow.”

            Walking back to your apartment, you texted Chunji.

            ~ I left without you. You are so bad for ditching me. There better not be a scratch on my motorcycle when I get it back!~

            ~And...maybe that list of yours isn’t so stupid. I got #2 & 3 down. ~

            You smirked, “Nam Woohyun, you are in deep .” 
 


Thanks for all the support you guys! 
Anyways,
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy. 

If you guys like , check out the one I'm writing! 

Let Me Hear You Scream