Blackmail

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung let out another slow and fake laugh and then looked down at his shoes.

"Hey, cool shoes Taehyung, where did those come from?"

Taehyung stuttered "we-well".

Sehun laughed and then let out a sigh "remember when we first met?"

"Um, yeah" replied Taehyung as he then swallowed and looked to the left.

"Taehyung, don't be stressed, why are you so anxious?"

Taehyung shook his head "I'm not".

"Really?"

"I'm just, I'm surprised you're here, don't you have school?"

"Oh, yeah I do, but I had to come find you first".

"Why? What do you need?"

"Well, you know how you always come over this side of town may be once or twice every month and stay for one or two days and then leave?"

"Well, yeah".

"Why aren't you leaving this time?"

Taehyung's eyes widened "do you, do you want me to leave?"

"Well, I'm asking because I couldn't sleep last night, knowing you could be sleeping on the streets and now, coming here, seeing you like this, I just, I need to know. What's going on at home?"

"Bro, you've, you've never asked me about my home before, why the sudden interest?"

"I know, I know, we usually just sit in silence playing video games when we meet or shooting hoops and we kind of never talked about anything but, but I still care a little bit, even though you're a guy and all".

Taheyung smiled a little bit but then stopped and let out a sigh "Sehun, I don't want to tell you about my problems at home, I'm sorry" he said while looking down..

"You've always had trust issues Taehyung".

"No, I don't, I just don't want other people to have to sacrifice their time and effort into helping, some one like me".

"Bro, it's okay, I don't care what the circumstances are, you are not a terrible person, you just need help and I'm, well, I'm, here to offer that to you".

"Wh-what?"

"If you really don't want to go home, that's fine, but you have to let me help you".

"Why would you help me?"

"Yes, you turned my girl against me but, that doesn't stop me from wanting to help you because, I'm a good person Taehyung and I can't handle knowing that you might be hungry or sleeping in a gutter, I need to help you so that I can get some sleep and rest easy".

"I know you are a good person but, if I wouldn't let my girl-friend help me, why would I let you?"

Sehun tilted his head a bit "I never knew you had a girl friend?"

"That's not the point".

"Why are you dating her?"

"Wait, what?"

Sehun smiled gently and then laughed, Taehyung looked bewildered.

"I said, why are you dating her?"

"Why, why would you ask such a question, obvious reasons".

"Well, do you like her the more than that other girl, your child-hood first love or what ever it was?"

Taehyung looked flustered as he tried to avoid eye contact with Sehun.

"Well, do you?"

Taehyung coughed and then looked up to the sky. "It's a nice day today, isn't it?"

"Stop changing the subject!"

"I, I was different back then" he replied instantly as he looked at Sehun directly.

"Yeah, you were really sweet and kind and very cute".

"What, don't say that about another guy!"

"Already did, any way, continue please".

Taehyung rolled his eyes "well, yeah, I guess I was a little better back then but.."

"What changed?"

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"How did you become all grumpy?"

Taehyung swallowed and looked down "I just, I don't want to tell you, I really don't".

"Okay, well, I'm sorry, I'll have get in contact with your parents and tell them where you're hiding".

"No, d-don't, okay okay I'll tell you any thing you want to know, please, just, just promise you won't contact my parents?"

Sehun frowned.

"Well, Sehun, are you going to tell my parents where I am?"

"Okay, Okay, I won't".

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief.

"But you have to tell me, why did you change so much and what's happened at home?".

Taehyung inhaled and then exhaled slowly. "This is black mail, you know?"

"It's for your own good" replied Sehun as he nodded.

Taehyung swallowed and then thought back to when he was younger "I was oblivious to every thing around me back then, being in such a bad neighborhood and going to such a bad school, all I saw around me was violence, drugs, alcohol and abuse and because it was every where I, I just thought it was normal to have parents that beat you and drunk all the food money and well, I thought it was normal for parents to not show love to their children and for friends to not stick by each other, I just, I thought that was how every one lived".

"Oh my god! You were beaten!" Suddenly Sehun hugged Taehyung out of no where, Taehyung didn't respond, but his eyes widened. "I never knew any of this, you should have told me!"

Taehyung pushed him off "What is wrong with you? Don't do that! If any one saw that, they would of thought we were.."

"Who cares what people think, you needed a hug!"

Taehyung looked down and let out a heavy sigh "it was you Sehun".

"Wh-what? What did I do?"

"It, it was you that made me realize that all kids are supposed to have loving parents and a safe home and food on the table, it was you that made me see that there is such thing as a genuine friend, you opened my eyes and, well, ever since then, I became angry with my parents, the people that were around me, my teachers, any one that tried to have authority over me, I hated, but the person I was most angry at, the person I hated most was, myself".

Sehun's let out a heavy sigh "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter