Answer this one question

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Yeri let go of Irene a big smile appeared on her face "I'll call him now and you can meet him".

"Now?"

"Yes, now, I want this to all get done quickly, if you could meet him, approve of him and then then first thing tomorrow you can take the papers to my parents be all sweet and cute, you know, your usual self, get them to sign the papers and then me and him can get married, I  would be so happy!"

"Tomorrow, but I have school".

"Just miss a day".

"I, I can't".

"I'll just make the call, okay, thanks so much Irene, you are a life-saver"

Yeri walked out of the room while Irene sat back down on the couch. Irene could still hear Yeri talking.

"Babe, I found my friend and she can convince my parents to let us marry."

"Can we meet now?"

Irene stood up and made her way to the kitchen and stood next to Yeri.

"Just don't worry, let's meet now, my friend can come to?"

Irene looked at Yeri while shaking her head "Yeri, this isn't.."

Yeri just turned around and kept talking on the phone.

"You have to meet her, you have to know who it is that will be helping us get married, okay?"

Irene felt awkward knowing that Yeri's boyfriend sounded like he didn't want to meet her.

"Please babe, we need to get married and I want to help you, please, please, please".

"Okay, I'll be there, bye".

Irene felt extremely embarrassed after hearing Yeri's phone conversation.

"Ok, let's go!"

"Where?"

"To the park around the corner".

"Why?"

"My boy friend will meet us there".

"Why there?"

"I don't know, I don't know why he does some of the weird stuff he does, he might of had a fight with his family or who ever he lives with".

"Wait a minute, you don't know who he lives with!?"

"He kind of goes all over the show and I don't want to ask to many questions cause I know he'll get annoyed".

"Why would he get annoyed?"

"I don't know, he doesn't really communicate with me about personal stuff, like when he is having issues at home".

"What type of relationship is..." She suddenly remembered her relationship with Sehun and how she never knew how he was feeling so she quickly went silent.

"I don't know, I think it's because he's embarrassed, he doesn't want me to know that he is struggling but I already know, that's another reason why I want us to marry quickly so that I know he has a safe home to go to".

"That is not a good reason to marry someone Yeri!"

"No, that's just one of the reasons".

"Okay, you are really young Yeri, I hope you know what you are doing".

"Come on, let's just go".

Irene shook her head.

"Irene, you are so perfect all the time, you study every day, you get straight A's and you have a Mother and a Father that both love you, please, don't give me those ridiculous high standards when you know what both my parents are like".

Irene let out a sigh. "Okay, okay, I'll come but if I hate him, I am turning around and walking home, okay?"

Yeri nodded. "Let's go".

Yeri and Irene headed out the door and as they walked they both had opposite expressions on their faces. Yeri was smiling and Irene was looking anxious.

"What's the matter Irene?"

"Yeri, we haven't even spoken in so long, you probably don't even know my boy-friend's name".

"Don't you mean your Ex-boyfriend's name?"

Irene's eyes widened.

"I heard you on the phone, that's why I was wanting to go outside for a bit to give you a break, remember when I opened the door and it blew shut?"

"Oh, that's right, I'm sorry you had to hear that, yeah, well, he is my ex, now, I just forgot for a moment"

"Why are you apologizing, I'm the one dragging you around when you should be at home crying your eyes out, I'm the one that should apologize but, yeah, it will take a while to get used to".

"Have you been through a break up?"

"Yep".

"What happened?"

"Well, I left school roughly three years ago.."

"Yeah but you stopped going to school about 4 years ago" interrupted Irene.

"Yes, yes, any way, I met someone and I fell for him quickly but, well, after one year our relationship kind of fizzled".

"How?"

"Well, we just stopped talking to eachother as much and, well, when I saw him I didn't get happy, it was just like, blah.."

"Oh, well, how long did it take for you to get over him after the relationship?"

"A few months, I kept accidently going to call him and then realizing wait a minute, he isn't my boy-friend any more and even though it was mutual we both had those similar struggles well, that's what his sister told me any way, me and his sister still contact each-other, even today".

Irene suddenly remembered Sehun's parents and his sister.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot about them, how will they feel, they will be so shattered, they have been like family to me!"

"This is your break up, not theirs, if they were really family they would support your decision" replied Yeri.

"You sound so mature Yeri".

"Well, you know how my Mother was after my brother died, she kind of lost it, so I was forced to mature before I should have".

"Yeri, that's horrible, I wish I could have been a better friend to you, I was so selfish to just give up on you so quickly, especially after al that happened to you and your family, I am so sorry".

"Don't apologize, I just couldn't face school, I turned to alcohol and smokes and partying when I should've turned to you and my other friends, I let myself down, I have no one to blame but myself".

"Yeri, you still have time to turn your life around".

"I'm still a bad girl, Irene, I just know that relationships are hard but I ain't all sappy, and fluffy and lovey-dovey".

"Okay, okay, I won't tell any one you gave me relationship advice".

Yeri laughed as they then turned the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter