Three's a crowd

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene, focus and get back to class" she said to herself as she then turned around and headed to class.

As she walked through her classroom door she couldn't help but feel every one was staring at her, maybe it was her outfit, maybe it was the fact that she came to class after the bell rang or maybe they were not staring at her and she was imagining things, whatever the case she felt quite uncomfortable as she went to sit at her desk.

The teacher slammed a pile of papers onto his desk "Okay, as we all know, it is a tradition of mine to always read out the name of the assignments I enjoyed reading the most and that person gets a clap of appreciation for their hard work". 

Every one in the class started calling out Irene's name. The Teacher crossed his arms "how did you all know?"

The whole class room filled with applause. "Thanks everyone" said Irene in response as she took the assignment from the Teacher.

"Well deserved" said the Teacher as he gave her a thumbs up. Irene looked at the right hand corner to see an A+. "Every one else come and get your assignments, if you have any questions or complaints, come and see me after class".

Irene let the Teacher's voice drown out of her head as she heard 'his' voice in her mind. "I think you are bored of being who you are being".

She then shook her head "I have to concentrate, even if I am bored, I have to focus!"

"Irene?"

Irene looked up to see she had accidently said that out loud.

"Oh, I'm, sorry".

"No, please, enlighten me, what are your thoughts, am I boring you?"

"No, Sir, I am sorry".

"Don't apologize, just explain to me and to all of the class, why are you bored?"

Irene inhaled and then exhaled as she felt all eyes were on her.

"I am sorry, I just, it's nearly the end of the year, all the exams are done, I have already applied at every college I possibly could apply at, I have studied every day since day one and I, I just feel exhausted, Sir".

"Does any one else feel the same way as Irene?"

Irene let out a sigh of relief as every other person in the class put their hand up also.

"Well, I guess you have worked hard Irene and it can get boring and tiring, but, just remember your goals and don't lose your focus, okay Irene and that goes for all of you".

Irene smiled as she heard the Teacher's words. 

"He's right, I need to remember why I do what I do, it is to fulfill my dream of becoming a writer, I can do it".
......

The school day flew by as Irene now had a more positive outlook on things. She was now standing at the front gate with a smile on her face while holding her assignment in her hand and reading over the teacher's comments for the tenth time.

"Who are you waiting for?"

Irene turned to see Yoona walking towards her.

"Oh, my Mum".

"Your, your mum?"

"Yeah, doesn't she usually pick me up on Fridays?"

Yoona shook her head "It's Thursday, remember, she works till late on Thursdays?" Yoona frowned and then let out a sigh "is all of this college stuff stressing you out Irene?"

"No, I'm fine, I just thought it was Friday cause we had the Assembly today".

"Remember it was changed because that Professor from that University of arts or something like that had to do his speech today cause he didn't have free time tomorrow".

"Oh, that's right".

"Sehun usually picks you up Thursday's".

"Ohhhh..."

Suddenly Sehun's car was in front of her.

"Oh, cool, can I come with?"

"Umm, I don't think this is Sehun; Yoona, you only live around the block, it might be better to walk home, I'll see you tomorrow Yoon".

Irene then opened the door to the passenger seat and got into the car, she shut the door and looked out the front window while folding her arms.

"No getting angry this time, okay, Miss Temper?"

Irene turned her head to see no-name looking back at her.

"I won't say a word the whole way back if that's what you want".

"Fine" replied No-Name but as he was about to drive off the back door flew open he jammed on the breaks "What the hell?"

Irene felt slightly irritated as well. "Yoona, you only live a block away".

"Oh Irene, I didn't want to go home, I want to come to your place, please please!"

Irene really wasn't in the mood to have any-one over, her whole mind was in a spiral and she didn't want to open that big brown envelope in front of any-body.

"Please Rene" begged Yoona full-well knowing Irene was a push over to her begging.

Irene let out a sigh "Well, Okay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter