I trust you.

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung looked at Irene with sincere eyes and she smiled gently and then nodded as she then followed behind Yoona and Sehun.

Yoona was still gripping at Sehun's arm but Sehun's expression was cold "Sehun, we used to be friends" squealed Yoona.

Sehun stopped walking and pointing to her hand that was gripping at his arm "Don't touch me, please!"

Yoona let go and pouted. "But, I really like you, you know, really really.."

Sehun interrupted "You have a boy friend and I know you are just trying to bother Irene, please, don't be so immature, Yoona, okay?"

Yoona didn't respond as she looked down at her shoes, while the three of them then walked in silence.

Irene who had been looking down this whole time, not paying attention to Sehun and Yoona but just worrying about Yeri and Taehyung, finally snapped out of her thoughts and looked up. She looked at the unfamiliar car that Sehun was walking towards and frowned and tilted her head "Hey, is that your car?"

Sehun let out a heavy sigh and with out turning around he said with a cold voice "It's a friend's".

Irene could tell Sehun was finding it hard to be around her so she simply nodded and then stayed silent.

As they got to the car Yoona ran to the passenger seat door, which Irene was actually happy about because she didn't want to sit in the front with Sehun when he was in such a mood.

The car ride was dead silent and as soon as they got to the school, Irene shot out of the car while muttering "thank you". 
....

Mean time, Yeri and Taehyung were still standing exactly where Irene had left them.

"Yeri, why are you meeting up with Irene, I thought you didn't like her any more? "

"What do you mean?"

"You wanted to ban me from seeing Irene and now, you're hanging out with her?"

"Oh, I forgot about that, Taehyung, I didn't mean to say that to you, this morning, I, I'm sorry".

Taehyung shook his head "I don't know what's up with you".

"I'm your girl friend, Taehyung, all you have to do is ask, if you really want to know".

Taehyung just shook his head again and let out a heavy sigh.

"You don't really view me as a girl-friend, do you?"

Taehyung stepped closer to Yeri and he put his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him but her eyes were red and she was holding back her tears.

"I want to stay with you, if you need me" he said as he then let out a heavy sigh.

She hit his hand away and turned around "if I need, you?"

"Yeri, us two, we are two people that need to be together, even if we catch feelings for other people, that doesn't matter, we, we just stick together cause people like us, we, we stay together and we don't bother other people, even if our hearts want us to go some where else, we don't listen, we listen to our mind, to our power of reason".

Yeri turned back around "What are you saying?"

"What am I saying? I'm saying that us two, we are meant to be together, okay?"

"But, what about all that other stuff, your heart is leading you somewhere else? Where?"

Taehyung looked down and shook his head "it doesn't matter".

"Yes, it really does, cause I want you and your heart to be with me, if you're with me, but your heart is some where else, I won't be happy, I won't feel happy".

"Does that matter?"

"Yes, it does!"

"Yeri, as long as we're together, it won't matter" replied Taehyung as he looked at her with a serious expression.

"It's Irene, isn't it?"

Taehyung stepped back "No, it, it isn't, she isn't.." he stuttered.

Yeri stepped forward "She isn't what?"

"She isn't who I want to be with" he relied as he then looked at her and then looked down.

"Spend tonight with her".

"What?"

"I will allow you two, both of you to have dinner tonight, alone, just the two of you".

"Just the two of us? Why would you do that?"

Yeri ignored his questions "I want you to meet me back here, tomorrow, at this same spot, at this same time and if you tell me that you felt something, while you were with Irene, I will end things with you".

"Yeri, you, you can't do that to me!"

"Why can't I?"

"Because, even if I had feelings for her, I couldn't be with her!"

"What? So you're with me, just cause you feel like you can't be with her?"

Taehyung looked down and slowly shook his head. "No, I really want to be with you"

"You're lying to yourself" she said as she then went to walk past him.

"I'll marry you!"

Yeri stopped walking and turned back around. "What?"

"I'll marry you, what ever it takes, I'll do, I just, I want to stay with you" he said as he then stepped over and stood right in front of her. "You're my safe place, I feel like I can do what ever I want with you, I feel ashamed of who I am around Irene, I can't be with Irene, I can't.."

"But, Taehyung.."

"Marry me!"

Yeri felt her heart beating rapidly and her eyes were widening as she looked at Taehyung, his eyes were wide and he looked desperate.

Yeri let out a soft sigh "I tell you what, if you have dinner with Irene tonight and then you come back to this exact spot, tomorrow and tell me, you felt nothing, absolutely nothing while you were with Irene AND I believe you, then, then we will get married, deal?"

Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter