chapter 7

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Honey, don’t forget to have a lunch. Eat plenty of vegetables. "

Seolhyun clamped the phone with ears and shoulders. "Errr ..."

" You'll getting sick. Lately you are often sick. Eat fruit after eating rice. "

How to explain to Yonghwa that leasing division for this day no one could have lunch. Lunch normally. And that means no vegetables or fruits, just as Yonghwa explained now.

Their lunch this afternoon is cheeseburger takeaway ordered by Yoona, on Taeyeon's orders.

Taeyeon is already at work. On the first day she was back, that woman almost worked like a crazy. Seolhyun never sees Taeyeon absent from the files, unless she has to call or type something on the computer. It's all about work too.

Since then the wrinkles on Taeyeon's forehead have never been gone. An impatient sound was heard. They said, the leasing employees, Taeyeon did all the work when she didn’t come to work. Not just her, she invites all the staff she leads to follow her way. And that includes a cheeseburger. By providing food, then there is no reason you should go out to lunch. After all, eating cheeseburger is not hard, while working you can eat too. As long as you can be careful and keep the sauce not splashed onto an important document, or to the top of the keyboard.

But if Sunny thinks that, more realistically and impartially, Taeyeon is just very worried. Here, a week doesn’t hold a job, that means extra overtime for two weeks.

Sunny seemed right. Until the afternoon her work load didn’t shrink. And added to the fact that the new year will arrive. The anticipated vacation, eagerly anticipated by employees somewhere, has only one meaning for the company's units such as the mall and the staff.

Work harder and harder. Generate an unforgettable new year event no matter what the price, that will so conversation and glittering in the media. Or your salary bonus won’t be accepted.

 

Clocked at six. The needle rolled until at seven. Finally stepped on to number eight. No leasing employees have returned home.

In her room Taeyeon is holding discussions with the department and fit out. They must determine the new year's decorations that will be prepared from now on. In the leasing room, almost all staff are busy with delegated work. There is a duty to compile a list of sponsors, tenant gathering, and other work.

While in this place, in the meeting room of the front area, Sunny, Seolhyun, and several other staff were having a meeting with the Éclair Organizer. They are discussing who talent will be used. What event will be held. Who MC will be hired. And such detail stuff.

For a public place whose main job is to rent a place for tenants and keep the mall out of sight of visitors, you could say this job is very important.

Sunny led the meeting with a clear voice. While Seolhyun voluntarily took the place as a writer about the meeting results. At least her notes are neat.

" FT Island, I agree with them." Sunny spoke at the meeting.

" Also Chanyeol, Irene, and Jin as MC."

" Yes , we can work on them as performers, as well as MCs." One of the Éclair personnel spoke. " Now about the video that will record the shoot. This is the price for adding one video. "

" How many standards do we get?" Sunny took the sheet and then checked it.

" One video point that we agreed on at the time of the tender. But Ms. Taeyeon asked for an alternative to the addition of video. Because quite frankly, to record and produce good impressions, one point won’t be enough. At least we need four videos that will allow images to shoot from different angles. Like this."

Seolhyun sees that they are presenting images with projector. She closed her eyes. Seolhyun felt her migraine coming back. Her stomach also began to feel pain. Cheeseburger just doesn’t enough to fill her stomach. Slowly but surely Seolhyun felt her stomach acid rise.

The door behind her opens. Smelled with a faint perfume . The familiar aroma. She turns and sees Taeyeon coming.

Under the table, Seolhyun's fingers clenched automatically. In addition to stinging her stomach turns back when she felt the chair next to her pulled and Taeyeon sitting there. Next to Seolhyun.

"Tae." Sunny talked, giving Taeyeon a sheet of paper, "they said you asked for an additional video alternative for the recording. This is the price."

Taeyeon nodded, and looked at the sheet of papers.

" Not enough just one video. Last year we used two, and that wasn’t enough. The result is bad when rendered in DVD discs. Mr. Lee was very angry after seeing the recording of the event last year. "

They discussed again. Seolhyun was too tired, too dizzy and shocked too, to be able to capture the details of the conversation.

She felt her neck stiffen. Dizziness on the left side of the head is getting worse. Seolhyun closed her eyes, raised her hands to massage her temples and neck. She was felt warm hands touching her cold forehead.

Seolhyun opened her eyes.

Taeyeon's hand on her forehead. Concerns appeared from her eyes.

"Seolhyun-ah, what’s wrong?"

Her spontaneous acid rise without her being able to hold it.

" Excuse me for a moment." Seolhyun stood up and pushed the chair back. " I don’t feeling well"

Without waiting for any response the girl walked out and immediately moved towards the toilet.

 

Up in the toilet, the girl was vomiting unbearable. Seolhyun sighed and opened the tap water. Through the reflected mirror, she could see a figure approaching. Seolhyun didn’t look up, but she felt the weirdness in her stomach back again when she realized who was following her to the toilet.

" Are you sick?"

Honest. The concern was honest

Seolhyun kept her head down and washed her hands with water, then washed . After that she shook her head.

" Just not feel well. Maybe late to eat. "

Taeyeon shook her head, looking annoyed at herself, " I'm sorry. Sometimes I'm selfish, taking kids overworked but not remembering to get them to eat. "

Seolhyun notes to herself that Taeyeon's tone has begun to soften when speaking to her.

There is weird feeling that comes up. Don’t know whether the feeling is happy or upset, this time is not the time to analyzing her feelings.

Taeyeon looked at her watch, " almost half nine, was too late to eat. Sometimes these kinds of things don’t get into my mind. "

Seolhyun smiled thinly, "you remember that. Cheeseburger was the proof. "

Taeyeon waved her hand, "ah, that's nothing. It was this afternoon. "

Seolhyun turned the tap water. Water stopped pouring out, "I'm fine. Let's go back to the meeting room. "

" We will continue the meeting tomorrow." Taeyeon decides quickly. " You're sick."

Seolhyun's heart felt weird again to hear that concern.

" Come on, we go eat now. "

Seolhyun lifted her face, surprised. " We? " She asked doesn’t understand.

Taeyeon smiled, " all of us. All leasing division. Come on, we eat together. They are for sure hungry like you. "

Taeyeon goes on to give an announcement to the leasing division and not paying attention to Seolhyun who is still in her place. Just a few steps, Taeyeon turned back.

" Don’t drive yourself to the restaurant."

Seolhyun looked at Taeyeon without comment.

" You're just throwing up. You aren’t feeling well. So don’t drive by yourself. You join the office car. After that I will order a car to take other who don’t bring the car to the restaurant. "

Seolhyun remained silent. The weirdness feeling got worse.

" Seolhyun- ah." Taeyeon calls Seolhyun.

"Okay." Seolhyun nodded. " Okay I'll ride the office car."

Taeyeon smiles and leaves.

Seolhyun still doesn’t believe what she sees. Only this time Taeyeon smiled at her and called her name gently. That weird feeling is becoming more and more deeper. Seolhyun doesn’t know what to do to cut it.

 

Sundubu jjigae (a soupy food made from tofu, cabbage, and other ingredients, foods that can warm the body and rich in nutrition) is the food chosen by Seolhyun. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter