Chapter 4

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's has been a month since the new semester had started. The students start to get busy with their assignments, studies and so on.

(Class dimissed)

Sinb: Finally. (stretching her body) It has been such a long hours (lying her head on her desk) 

Umji: (chuckled) (busying checking on her phone)

Eunha: (simply arrange her notes, stationery and throw inside her bag ) I'm going to canteen. You guys wanna follow? 

Umji: Of course but wait for awhile. (starts to clear all her stuffs on her desk) 

Sinb's head still lying on her desk. (almost drifted to dreamland)

Umji: SINB!!!! You staying here, right? So bye to you. (walk to Eunha) 

Sinb: WHAT!!! Wait for me..( hurriedly keep all her things in her bag and rush out to reach both of them)

While they walking to the canteen, they saw alot of booth been setting up beside the building. There are alot of students wandering around and sorrounding at the booths, people singing, dancing. 

Both Sinb and Umji stop walking and looking at the rousing atmosphere.

Sinb: It's look like we are in Hongdae. 

Umji: Wow. Amazing.. 

Eunha stop and turn behind. Looking both of them with folded arm. 

Eunha: Hey. You 2 still want to go with me?

Sinb and Umji: Yayaya.. (still amazed)

Eunha: Still not coming?

Sinb and Umji: Coming coming (still standing there)

Eunha walk towards both of them and drag them to canteen. She looks around until she see a tall girl waving happily at her. 

Sowon: Aigoo.. My bunny. (hug Eunha) I miss you so muchie. 

Eunha: Hmm.. I miss you too, unnie. 

Sinb and Umji just look at each other and suddenly Umji...

Umji: (cough cough) 

Eunha broke the hug. 

Eunha: Oops. Sorry. Oh ya.. Let me introduce. She is Kim So Jung. 2nd year student. My girlfriend. (smile)

Sowon: Hi. Just call me Sowon will do. Wait, you look so familiar. (looking at Sinb) Did i met you before? Let me think.. urhmm.🤔

Sinb: (thinking hard also) Ahhh.. You were the one with that crazy girl.. Bicycle incident? 

Sowon: Ahhh. Yayaya.. Bicycle incident. (laugh) 

Sinb: I'm Hwang Eunbi but i prefer Sinb. (shake hand)

Sowon: And this sweet girl? (referring to Umji)

Umji: Hello. I'm Kim Yewon. You can call me Umji. 

While they are having their meal... 

Sinb and Umji not really comfortable because of the 2 lovey dovey couple feeding each other infront of them. 

Sinb: Umji, shall we excuse ourselves? We are being a light bulb infront of these 2 girls. (cover her eyes with her both hands) 

Eunha: Hahaha. Sorry. You want me to feed you also? Come. Aaaa... Open your mouth... 

Sinb: If Sowon unnie not mind. Aaaa... Hey I'm joking. Unnie is staring at me. 

Umji: Shall we go? By the way, what is going on there? (pointing at the place that full of people) 

Sowon: Ohh ya.. You all may go there to have a look. They are recruiting new members to join the clubs. It's compulsory i guess so.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter