Chapter 3

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue... 

Sinb unlocked her car, open the door, go in and start the engine. She take out her handphone to reply some messages. 

At the same time, Yerin walk pass there while pushing her bicycle.

Yerin!!! One of Yerin's friend call her. Yerin stop and search for that person who call her. A tall girl waving at her.

Tall girl: Here here... (standing not far away from Yerin) Can i borrow your notes? I couldn't finish jot down what the lecturer taught just now. He was way too fast. 

Yerin: (smile) Sure.

Yerin leave her bicycle behind Sinb's car for awhile and walk just 3 meters away to pass her notes to her tall friend.

Sinb doesn't know there is a bicycle behind of her car. So she change the gear and pull down the handbrake. 

Reverse.. 

BOOMMMM!!!!

[Freeze for few seconds]

Sinb: What is that???? (turned her head to look behind) 

Not only Yerin and her tall friend turn to the direction where they heard the hit sound but the students around there also turn to that direction. That time, Sinb get out from her car, go behind her car and see a bicycle lying on the ground. 

Sinb: Oh . Since when there is a bicycle leave at here? 

Yerin run to her bicycle. She almost cry and angry at the same time.

Sinb: I'm sorry miss. I didn't know that there is a bicycle behind my car. I'm not porposely knocked down. (apologise)

Yerin looks up and see Sinb.

Yerin: (standing up) You again? Why everytime i see you, there will be something bad happen. (point down to her bicycle) You see?

Sinb: Gosh... Seriously, i didn't know that there's a bicycle behind my car. But why you leave at here since here is not a proper place to park your bicycle? 

Yerin: I just wanna pass something to someone. I didn't know that you were in your car that time.

The tall girl walk towards and stand beside Yerin.

Tall girl: Yes. She just wanna pass me this. (showing the notes to Sinb) But Yerin, you couldn't put all the blame on her. It's your mistake by leaving your bicycle like that. 

Sinb: (nodding) (agree with the tall girl)

Yerin: Sowon.. 

Sowon: What? I'm telling the truth. 

(Finally Sowon appear - 7th character Sowon aka Kim So Jung)

Sinb: Ok wait. I admit i was wrong. My mistakes. But you cannot put all the blame on me as your tall friend said just now.  You also h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter