Chapter 18

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chingus* (chatroom)

Sowon: Hello guys.

Eunha: Hi unnie. 😘😘😘 I miss you. 

Sowon: I miss you more, baby. *muaks*

Eunha: *shy shy shy*

Yerin: 😲 Hello. Can both of you chat privately? If not, i'm going to left this group.

Sowon: Are you jealous? Others didn't said anything but you. Just go and find 1 girlfriend. Then you can do the same thing like me and Eunha. 😉

Eunha: Maybe find someone in this group? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sowon: Baby 👍

Eunha : 😁😁

Yerin: Bye. 

Yuju: Hahaha. Helloooooo everybody. 

Sowon: Hello Yuju. 

Umji: Hello Unnies. Hello Eunha. 

Yerin: Sowon, do you have anything to say? If no, i'm going to offline. 

Sowon: Wait wait wait. Don't go offline yet. Ok. Do you guys free on this coming Saturday? Want to go to play bowling? 1 of my friend owned the bowling centre. I can get special price. 

Eunha: I'm free..

Sowon: I know la. How about others? Yuju? Umji? Yerin? Where is Sinb? 

Umji: Sinb? Maybe she is busy. I'm ok on this Saturday.

Yuju: Count me in, please. 

Sowon: Great. 👍 So how about Yerin and Sinb?

Eunha: I don't know. YERIN UNNIE!!! SINB!!!!! PLEASE APPEAR YOURSELF HERE FOR AWHILE. 

Sinb: Sorry. I just read this message. Hi.

Eunha: Finally. I thought you busy chatting with Yerin unnie. Since she didn't reply here. 

Sinb: Nop. I was helping my mum so i'm not aware of it.

Eunha: Ok. I'm just joking. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Sinb: 😣 

Sowon: This Eunha ar. So, ok for you? Sinb?

Sinb: Ya but i don't know how to play bowling.

Eunha: Doesn't matter. Sowon unnie is the expert here. She will teach you. Don't worry.

Yuju: Just throw the bowling ball. That's it. 😎 I heard that Umji also an expert here. 

Sinb: Yes she is. 

Umji: Nop. I'm not that good. 

Sowon: Nevermind. We just play for fun. Yerin? 

Sowon: Yerin

Sowon: Yerin

Sowon: Yerin

Sowon: JUNG YERIN!!!!!!

Sowon: Shall i call her directly?

Yerin: Stop typing my name. I'm here. 

Sowon: So how?

Yerin: Hmmm. I have to work on this Saturday. 

Eunha: So sad. I hope you will join us. 😔

Sowon: What time do you start to work on Saturday? Whole day?

Yerin: No. Noon shift. Hmmmm. 4pm. So what time we have to be there?

Sowon: 12pm. You still can join us anyway.

Yerin: Alright. 

Sowon: Yes!! See you guys there.  

They ended their conversations in the group chat. Sinb lie down on her bed and put down her handphone.

Sinb: She is going. (smile) Oh wait. What am i thinking? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday....

Sowon and Eunha already reach at the entrance. They are waiting the other 4 to meet them here. It is still early, Sowon goes in to have a little chat with her friend and Eunha suppose to be at the entrance waiting for her friends to arrive but she walk to a stall selling tteobokki not far from the bowling centre. She bought the food and started to eat all by herself. Yuju already reach at the entrance.  She call Sowon.

Yuju: Sowon, i just reach. Where are you?

Sowon: Ohh. Eunha is at there. Do you see her at the entrance?

Yuju: Nop. 

Sowon: This Eunha. I'm going to the entrance now. Wait for me. 

Yuju: Ok. 

Hang Up...

At the same time, Umji and Sinb reach and saw Yuju standing there alone. They knew that Sowon and Eunha already reached there earlier as they informed them in their group chat.

Umji: Yuju unnie, why you alone here? Where is Sowon unnie and Eunha? 

Yuju: Sowon is coming here now. She is at inside there but i didn't see Eunha.

Sinb: Is it Eunha with Sowon unnie?

Yuju: No. Sowon said that Eunha supposingly stay here to wait for us but she is nowhere to be found. 

Sowon: Hi. Sorry guys. I was talking with my friend at the counter there. So where is Eunha?

Take out her handphone and dial Eunha's number.

Sowon: Baby, where are you? 

Eunha: I'm at a stall opposite the building that you are standing at. (wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter