Chapter 2

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue.... (I will start to write in dialogue form)

5 minutes left

She keep looking at her watch again and again while running. When about to reach the campus, Sinb take out her handphone and search for Umji's contact in her contact list. Without her notice who is infront of her, she accidentally bump into someone and both fall down. 

Umji try to call Sinb but she didn't answer her call. Sorry, Sinb. I go inside 1st. Said Umji in her mind. She run inside to one of the auditorium hall whereby their orientation took place. By that time, the seats almost full so she find a seat at the back.

(Back to Sinb)

Both: *Ouch* Arrr....

Sinb quickly stand up and search for her handphone that flew away when she felt down. She is not even look at that person who still sitting on the floor looking at her wounded palm. 

Sinb: Oh my god!! Crack.... (looking at her screen and try to switch on) My handphone isn't functioning. What the h***(keep press the on button and touch the screen)

Still not noticing that person, SInb grab her bag and walk away. Before she turn and walk away.

Someone: YAH!!! YOU STOP!!!! (stood up and yell at Sinb) 

Sinb turn and face her.

Sinb: What?

Someone: Are you not going to apologise to me and just walk away like that? You are the one who bump to me 1st.

Sinb: (pokerface) Hey. You knew that i'm running towards. Why you don't just avoid. You should avoid.

Someone: Excuse me. It's your fault. You were not looking at the front while you were running and what you told me to avoid? Wow.. This girl..

Sinb: Hey.. Because of you, Im running late and my phone spoilt. 

Sinb looking at her watch. (8.15am)

Someone: You blame me? So it was my fault? What a irresponsible girl that i ever met. 😠

Sinb: I didn't said that. You are the one who said that. 😏 Ok.. Bye.. (turn and walk away)

Actually who is that someone? Will reveal soon.

That someone wanna chase after Sinb but her friend stop her without knowing what is happening.

Yerin!!!! What are doing here? What happened to your face? You looks so so so scary like you gonna kill someone. Who pissed you off in this early morning? 

(4th character that someone is Yerin aka Jung Yerin)

Yerin turn to look at her friend and turn back to see where is Sinb but Sinb is nowhere to be found. 

Yerin: Yuju ar, (sigh) If i ever see you again, you will be dead in my hand. (curse Yerin) 

(5th character Yuju aka Choi Yuna)

Yuju: ????? 😕 (clueless) 

Yerin: Lets go. 

(Back to Sinb)

Sinb reach the hall and walk inside through the front door. She is new to this Uni. So she doesn't know where is the back door and so on. Everyone are looking at her so do the lecturer. 

Sinb: Sorry. I'm late. Something happened just now. (bow 90°)

Lecturer: Ok. Apologise accepted since you are a new student and some more today is 1st day. Please take a seat. 

Sinb just simply find an empty sit at the side. She couldn't see Umji. 

(After 1 hour)

Lecturer: Ok. Everyone. I almost done with the orientation. I believe that the program b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter