Chapter 17

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did you faced this kind of situation before? There's a friend that you aren't close with but she/he is your friend's close friend. It is still ok to join in their conversations when others are around but when they left you with that friend, it is kinda awkward, right? 

Ok. Back to the story.

The next day...

Sowon, Eunha, Yuju and Umji are in the cafeteria having their breakfast and chit-chatting session before their classes start. 

Sowon: I wonder how was Sinb and Yerin yesterday? Did they managed to have a proper talk or they got into a fight again? 

Umji: Unnie, because of your plan we have to stuck at the roadside for few hours. (sigh)

Sowon: I didn't thought that my car will brokedown halfway. I really sorry about that.

Yuju: What plan? Why didn't asked me to join in? Maybe i have a better plan. (laugh)

Eunha: Yuju unnie, i don't believe you. You always think about the weird one. 

Sowon: My idea accidentally pop-up when i saw Sinb yesterday.  I really wish that they can become friends after this instead of enemies. I can't stand both of them keep fighting and arguing. 

Yuju: By the way, did you guys received any update from both of them? 

Umji,Sowon, Eunha: No. 

Umji: I did message Sinb but no reply from her. I have a bad feeling. I think we have to get used of the way they communicate. 

Sowon: Just believe in me. I want to make sure that our few hours at the roadside are worth it. 

Eunha: Unnie, why you said like either one of them going to confess. 

Sowon: Uhmm. You get me wrong already. I just hope that they will become friends but i hope more that they will become a couple just like you and me. (laugh) They still coming to meet us here?

Umji: I don't think Sinb will. Our class will start in 15 minutes time. 

Sowon: Ok. So keep me update about Sinb and Yerin. 

In the class...

Sinb already in the class for 20 minutes. She purposely skip her breakfast meeting with Umji they all at the cafeteria. She knows that they will questioning her about the ride with Yerin yesterday. 

Umji: Good morning Sinb. 

Sinb: Morning.

Eunha: Sinb, why you didn't join us for breakfast just now? You missed out something. Eh, you know ar. Yesterday after you and Yerin left......Sowon unnie, she....

Umji quickly stop Eunha for telling Sinb the truth about Sowon's plan. 

 Sinb: I knew that Sowon unnie was planning something. Yerin unnie also knew that. Sow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter