Chapter 15

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During Sem Break...

At Hwang Residence....(living room)

Sinb's dad: Sinb, i would like you to come with us for the upcoming campany event on this weekend. 

Sinb: What event is that? Is it a very important event that i must attend with dad? Why i have to go? (playing games with her handphone)

Sinb's dad: It's company 50 years anniversary, dear. Your oppa is going and I hope you will go with us this time. Since you are going to help me with the company after you graduates, i want to introduce you to some of the people who works for me. 

Sinb: Since oppa is going, can i be excluded? And why i have to meet those people ? Oh , i'm going to die. Nooooo.(still playing the game)

Sinb's mum: SINB YA!!! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP PLAYING YOUR GAMES? YOUR DAD IS TALKING TO YOU...

Sinb scared of her mum more than her dad. She quickly exit the game and put down her handphone. 

Sinb: I don't want to go, can i? Since i still have 2 more years to graduate, then next year i only go with you.

Sinb's dad: Sinb ya, next year company won't organise this event anymore. Company organise this event to celebrates 50 anniversary this year. Do you get it? 

Sinb: But.....

Sinb's mum: No but... There is nothing to scare about. Just follow dad and mum will do, ok?

Sinb: Ok then.😔

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Hwang Group 50th anniversary event......

Only the employees with higher post such as directors, managers, chief sections are invited to this event.

Music are playing, food and drinks are served by the waiter and waitress, people are walking around, greeting, having a conversations with each other. The President of Hwang Group and his family arrived at the place. Sinb getting nervous. Her first time to the company's event. 

Sinb's dad: Sinb, lets go inside.

Sinb: Wait wait wait. Wiping her sweaty palm. Can i go to washroom first?

Sinb's dad: Don't make any excuses. 

Sinb's mum: Dear, just let her go. She might be nervous as this is her first time to attend the company event. I will accompany her. You and Junho go in first. We will go after you later. 

Sinb's dad: Alright. 

On the way to the bathroom, Sinb saw a tall girl that looks like Sowon standing with a man but face at the other direction. She not sure about it she just know that she is very nervous. After using the washroom, Sinb and her mum walked inside to the ballroom. President's P.A come to them and assist them to Mr. President. Sinb's mum thank the P.A for assist them. The place is quite big and full of people walking here and there. At that time, Sinb's dad already having a conversation of one of the Board of Director. After that, he know Sinb is here so he introduce her daughter.

Sinb's dad: Mr.Park, i would like to introduce my daughter, Eunbi. She is going to work in the company after graduates. Sinb, he is one of our B.O.D., Mr. Park.

Sinb: (Bow) Hi. Nice meeting you, Mr. Park.

Mr.Park: Hi Eunbi-ssi, nice to meet you too. (giving a handshake with Sinb) Mr. Hwang, i don't know that you have a pretty daughter. Mrs.Hwang, both of you looks so alike. Can i get the permission from you to introduce Eunbi to my son? (laughing)

Sinb: (saying in her mind) Omg. Can i get out from here? 

Sinb just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter