Chapter 10

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN: OPPA PLEASE STOP!!!! MUM ALREADY WORKED SO HARD TO EARN MONEY FOR OUR LIVING. CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ASKING MONEY FROM MUM!!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY , DON'T GO TO GAMBLE AGAIN. FIND A PROPER JOB AND SETTLED DOWN. 

OPPA: YOU SHUT UP!!! IF YOU ARE NOT HELPING JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! OR YOU HAVE THE MONEY? YOU ARE WORKING RIGHT? YOU SHOULD HAVE MONEY. GIVE IT TO ME! 

YERIN: NO! I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU TO USE IT FOR USELESS THINGS. MUM DON'T GIVE HIM THE MONEY THAT YOU EARNED. KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF. 

OPPA: I KNOW WHERE MUM KEEP THE MONEY. (RUNNING TO THE ONE OF THE CABINET AND OPEN IT) 

YERIN: STOP!! I SAID STOP!! (BLOCK HER OPPA FROM TAKING THE MONEY) MUM TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!!

OPPA: YOU USELESS SISTER. (PUSH HER) GET OUT FROM MY WAY! (RUN TOWARDS TO HIS MUM AND SNATCH THE MONEY THAT HER MUM HOLDING) (RUN OUT FROM THE HOUSE)

MUM FELL DOWN BECAUSE OF THE STRENGTH WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO SNATCH THE MONEY FROM HER. YERIN QUICKLY RAN TO HER MUM.

YERIN: MUM, ARE YOU OK? (TEARS ROLLED DOWN)

MUM: (CRYING OUT LOUD) WHY.. WHY HE BECAME LIKE THAT? 

SINCE THAT DAY, YERIN'S BROTHER DIDN'T COME BACK HOME.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doo..Dooo.Dooo..Dooo...

Yuju: Come on, Yerin. Please pick up the call.

The number you have dialled cannot be reached at this moment, please try again later.

it has been 5 days that Yerin absent herself without any reasons. She's not that type of irresponsible person. Everytime, she will called or message Yuju if she is not coming to class. 

After Yuju tried several times, still didn't answer her call. Then Yuju call Sowon.

Yuju: Sowon, did you received any call or message from Yerin? 

Sowon: Hey, Yuju. I'm still in the lecture class. Call from Yerin? No. Why?

Yuju: Sorry. Is it ok that you could talk in the phone now?

Sowon: Still can. Did you try to call her or text her?

Yuju: Yes. I did many times already but she didn't pick up nor replied my text. 

Sowon: My class will end soon. Meet me at cafeteria after 30 minutes, ok?

Yuju: Ok.

After 30 minutes.....

Yuju call Sowon.

Yuju: Sowon, i'm already at cafeteria. Where are you sitting? I didn't see you.

Sowon: I'm on my way. Ohh. I think Eunha already at there. Just go find her first. 

Yuju: Ok then.

Eunha, Sinb and Umji already at the cafeteria having their lunch. Yuju walk towards their table.

Eunha: Hi Yuju unnie. You alone? Where is Yerin unnie?

Sinb: That pyscho is coming also?

Yuju: It has been 5 days i didn't see her. Actually i'm here to meet Sowon to talk about this.

Eunha: Ohh. She is on the way. 5 days? Why? What happened to her? Sick?

Yuju: I don't know. She didn't tell me anything. 

Sinb: Not coming to the classes for 5 days, not a big deal i think.

Umji: (elbow Sinb)

Sinb: What?

Eunha: Yerin unnie is not that kind of person. Even she is sick, she also will attend her classes. Ohh, Sowon unnie is coming.

Sowon: Hi guys. Sorry Yuju. Don't you want to eat something first, Yuju? 

Yuju: I have no appetite to eat. Maybe later. (sigh)

Sowon: So did you go to her house to check on her? Or her working place?

Umji: Yerin unnie is working?

Yuju: Yes. She has been working as a part timer at one of the cafe nearby our campus. Sowon, i did went to the cafe yesterday, her colleagues said she didn't go there for a week already. I still haven't go to her house. Will go there after this.

Sowon: I will go with you. Eunha, later you have to go back by yourself, ok?

Eunha: Ok. No problem. (showing ok sign) 

Yuju: I'm really worried about here.

Sowon: I hope that nothing gonna happen to her.

5 Days Ago...

She was having a discussion for the selection of new members with Teacher Kim and Yuju. After the discussion...

Yerin: Teacher Kim. I go back first. Bye. (picking up a call and walk out)

Teacher Kim: Ok. Bye.

 

Yerin: Mum.

Mum: Yerin, your oppa is coming back... He...he... (her phone got snatched by her son)

(Who do you call? Yerin? Why you have to call her? Damn it!! I told you not to call her!!) (hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter