First Date

Bedtime Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was in their hotel room balcony with his son when Jiyeon came and stood beside him.

“Daddy, I want to hear what happened to Mommy’s handkerchief.” She said while hugging her brand new tigger stuff.

“I thought it is not your bedtime yet.” Jiyong answered while sitting in a chair with Taeyong on his lap who was busy with his milk.

Jiyeon pouted, “But it’s night already, daddy.” She stomped her feet impatiently.

The daddy was chuckling while rocking his son who already sleepy and leaned onto his chest. “Where is mommy?” he asked.

“Take a bath.” Jiyeon answered and she started pulling his t-shirt sleeve. “Come on daddy!” she whined.

“Alright alright, let’s go.” Jiyong carried his sleepy son and they went in to the room.

Jiyeon was giggling and she positioned herself in one of the beds in the room while Jiyong tucked his son beside his daughter in the same bed and sat in the middle of the bed, watching his son who already went to his dreamland and his daughter who looked at him excitedly.

“Ppalli tell me!”

“Have you brushed your teeth?”

Jiyeon huffed, “I have, daddy.” She answered.

“Okay then, you wanna find out what happen to Mommy’s handkerchief?”

.

.

.

.

End of September 2010 – Seoul, South Korea.

G-Dragon Sunbaenim

Don’t you want your handkerchief back?

Taeyeon was literally rolling her eyes when a certain someone send her a text. She did save his phone number but she hasn’t texted him yet because she was busy practicing for their comeback next month. It was in the break of her dance practicing she opened her phone just to find a message from the dragon.

Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.

I do want it back. It’s just I have no free time yet.

She placed her phone and drank her mineral water then wiped her sweat with a towel. When her phone was vibrating, she took it and opened the new message.

G-Dragon Sunbaenim

Aw! Are you pretending to be busy just to cover up that you’re shy, Taeyeon hoobae?

If you don’t want to ask me then I’ll be the one who do that.

How about this Saturday at 7 PM in XX café?

I won’t take No as the answer.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth reading the message from the dragon. How dare he to say she’s just pretending to busy? She furiously texted a reply for that message.

HOW DARE YOU? I’M NOT PRETENDING! IT IS THE TRUTH YOU-…

Just to delete it because Taeyeon realized if she answered that way, Jiyong would more because it was what he wanted. To endlessly and knew her chubby cheeks would go red. Taeyeon cursed at herself how easily her cheeks went red everytime she got angry or embarrassed. And how stupid she was back in airport when she was smiling with red cheeks just because G-Dragon winked and smiled and smirked at her. Taeyeon was sure she has gone mad after their unexpected meeting in airplane.

I’m afraid I am not, sunbaenim. I have things to do at the moment.

I will inform you again after I ask my manager.

Have a good day.

“!” she exclaimed after knowing the last part of her reply. It was being typed unconsciously by her and she went panic when it was already sent. She hit her forehead while mumbling how stupid she was.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Kim Taeyeon?” Sooyoung frowned seeing her leader acted like a crazy woman.

“Huh?” Taeyeon looked up and saw her members’ eyes were all on her. “N-nothing. Let’s go back practicing!” she said while standing and walking to the middle of the room.

×××

Kim Taeyeon

I’m afraid I am not, sunbaenim. I have things to do at the moment.

I will inform you again after I ask my manager.

Have a good day.

Jiyong was smiling so wide when he read the message, the last part of the message especially. He did not know Taeyeon would say something nice to him. He bet she regretted it or it was done unconsciously, he chuckled at the thought of Taeyeon went panic after she sent it.

“Ya! What are you smiling at, Kwon Jiyong?” Choi Seunghyun smacked the back of Jiyong’s head and eventually he sat beside the leader on the sofa.

Jiyong caressed his head that being smacked by Seunghyun, “It hurts, hyung.” He said. “And nothing, I just receive a funny message.” He continued.

“From who? Seungri?”

Jiyong just chuckled and went to his work chair. Right, they were in Jiyong’s studio and preparing for their comeback stage as GD&TOP next December. He was waiting Seunghyun to come and decided to text the SNSD leader because he had nothing to do and it’s been like three weeks Taeyeon did not contact her. It’s not what Jiyong had expected so he bravely asked for Taeyeon’s number instead from her bestfriend, Tiffany. Fortunately for Jiyong, Tiffany gave the number without asking him many questions except for what he needed the number. So he answered that Taeyeon left something in airplane and he had it and wanted to give it back. Luckily, Tiffany gave it rightaway.

“Come on, hyung. Let’s start our work.”

It was already 10 PM when Jiyong arrived in his own apartment. He directly went to throw himself on the bed and checked his phone only to receive a new message from the one he has been waiting.

Kim Taeyeon

My manager already gave me the permission, sunbaenim.

Please do not forget to bring my handkerchief.

Jiyong immediately straighten up himself after reading the message. He smiled with sparkling eyes looking at his phone screen. He then checked what time it’s received. 8 PM. It meant it’s already 2 hours the message in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter