Prolog

Bedtime Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong/Kim Taeyeon/Kwon Jiyeon/Kwon Taeyong

PG 15 | Family, Fluff, Romance | © ennoaiueo

 

×××

Seoul, around 2024……

Jiyong just came into the house when he saw his wife walked to the kitchen and followed her. “Hey babe!” he greeted her wife.

Taeyeon who was in the middle of making a glass of milk then turned her head and smiled softly to her husband, “Hi, Ji! You’re home already?” she said and got back to her activity.

“The deadline for B.I’s EP is still far away, so I decided to slow down a bit.” He answered while leaning on the kitchen’s counter. “Who is still wide awake? Brat one? Brat two?” he asked eyeing a glass of milk in her hands.

His wife chuckled, “Remind me again, who is the father of those brats?” she joked.

Jiyong was grinning, “So, who is it? Don’t tell me both of them?”

“It’s your princess.” Taeyeon answered, “She is waiting for you and keep fighting her sleepiness.” She continued.

“That’s sweet.” Jiyong was being a daughter fool again that Taeyeon wanted to slap his head.

Taeyeon was about to scold her husband when she heard a whine from her son’s room. She then gave the glass to Jiyong, “Why don’t you go to Jiyeon’s? It looks like Taeyong is awake.” With that she left Jiyong.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter