ice creams and puppies always leads to love

of theme parks, chocolate ice creams, a puppy and oh! you found a crush

 

Luhan wants to scream but he does not want to takes the risk of come off as a crazy person in front of a theme park.

Why? Just why do they have to put him through this situation. This is his summer break. He was supposed to stay at home, watching tv, wearing flannel shorts with the air conditioner at its lowest mark because it’s summer and the last thing he wanted to do is babysitting two brats yet it’s exactly what he is doing now.

He felt a tug at his right sleeve. He looks down with a sigh.

“What?”

His three years old cousin is looking up at him with a pout. He has to admit, it’s a cute sight but no sight is pleasant when you had to sacrifice your sleep to see it.

Luhan crouches down next to him.

“Jongin, why are you pouting?” 

“Maybe because we’re standing in front of the park instead of going in”

Man, how could he forget devil No.1 Yoongi, who got all his sassiness from Jin and intelligence from Namjoon. The child got unacceptable sassiness for a six year old and reads romeo juliet as bed time stories.

“yeah yeah I got it” he stands up with a sigh.

“you two better not let go of my hands and Nini do not I repeat do not ever run after strangers because they have a fuc—fishing puppies”

He got a toothy grin and a “won’t do I powmise” as an answer from the child to his right.

He turns to Yoongi. Who’s currently yawning, holding his left hand.

“Yoon please, when you meet other kids don’t ask about their IQ level I beg you”

“I don’t know any other way to start a conversation” the kid shrugs.

Luhan can feel a headache coming.

“At least ask their names first…please”

“I’ll think about it”

“I’ll think about it. You damn brat I hate you for not getting Jin’s brain instead of Namjoon's” Luhan wants to shout at his face but instead he choose “thanks buddy”.

The theme park was newly opened and bursting with people, noises and all sort of colours. He would always choose lazing around at his house playing computer games instead of this mess but his brothers decided it was an awesome idea for Luhan to have some bounding time with their children since he’s away from their hometown almost all the year. He was chosen for a prestigious university at the other side of the country and it’s sixteen hours trip from the university to home so he had no choice but to apply for dorms.

Since he’s back at home for his summer break his brothers thought this was the perfect opportunity for some uncle – nephew time.

Luhan’s elder brother Jin a tattoo artist, married to Namjoon, a professor at one of the most renowned university are Yoongi’s parents. He still can’t believe how Jin scored such a fine man cause Luhan would pay millions to have Namjoon as his biological brother so he could grow up with him.

And jongin’s parents, the second eldest of the house Jongdae, a paediatrician. Married to Minseok, who’s supposed to be his best friend yet broke their bro-code by getting knocked up by his elder brother, who was training to became a paediatrician. Honestly, Luhan strongly believes his brother should have been kicked out of the training programme because what’s the point of being a paediatrician if you don’t know how your patients are made. Besides the circumstances, Minseok was warmly welcomed to their family.   

Luhan, his brothers and their parents share a strong bond. They used to eat dinner together and would always save some time for family. That is why his brothers think Luhan should get more close to his nephews. Of course he loves them to death but handing them over with a threat of “you’re ing dead if we see a single stretch on our babies” by his eldest brother and best friend is not exactly what he calls a bounding time. Moreover, this ing 27 degrees Celsius weather is not helping at all.

He sighs again. This is gonna be a long day.

As soon as they entered the park, Jongin wants to ride every scary ride and Luhan is not looking forward to it. At his left Yoongi is just looking through the leaflet they were given at the entrance.

“Yoon give that to me. It’s not like you can understand it” he may look dumb next to Yoongi most of the time but not today, today they’re in a theme park and he has been to load of theme parks while these children are still rookies to this. However, his dream of overcoming Yoongi was shattered by the kid’s answer.

“Uncle Lu. I’ve checked their website before coming and they had videos and pictures of every ride. It’s not that hard to understand”

Luhan wants to cry. But he’s not letting his pride as an uncle washed away like this. He has to step up his game.

“Now Yoonie, your uncle Lu has been to tones of parks so he knows the best for you. Which is why your uncle will choose what ride we’re going first. Hand over that fuc—ahm leaflet to me like the good boy you are cause our first ride is gonna be merry-go-round

“But..but I want to ride the one with pirates.. The scawry one” Jongin is pouting again.

“Hush hush child. After merry-go-round” he hushes jongin, waving his hand in front of his face.

After riding the merry-go-round Luhan has no choice but to let the children ride the scary ones, obviously they enjoy his misery because despite been to tons of theme parks scary rides are still a huge NO to him. He ends up screeching like a banshee whenever a ghost or a pirate pops up during the ride. After getting off from welcome to ghost town, he made a beeline to the nearest bench. Nearly tipping over a kid, oh this place is full of humans.

He sits down on the bench with his hands on his head. His head is about to burst.

“Omg no more. No more scary rides. I feel like I lost half of my lifetime. God why do those ers have to shout at my face I get it you’re a ing ghost”  

Luhan lifts his head to a sound of someone’s giggling. Holy , he forgot his nephews are here.

“Uncle Lu said a bad word” Yoongi’s eyes are sparkling.

“what are ers Yoongi hyung?” Jongin turns to his elder cousin.

“NINI NOOOOOO… you’re not supposed so say that word. Omg don’t ever say that” Luhan panics. He can already feel his best friend’s wrath on him. I’m  ed.

“but.. uncle Lu said it. Why can’t Nini say too?” Jongin doesn’t want to let go of his newly acquired word.

Yoongi is now openly giggling.

Luhan couldn’t do anything but open and close his mouth. He has to think fast. If Jongin decides to inform his daddy about his upgrade of vocabulary, he’s sure Minseok will cut off his precious jewels. He has to think fast for his future generation.

He looks around. “Yes” there’s an ice cream shop.

“Listen Nini, uncle Lu will buy you an ice cream if you promise to never say that word again”

Jongin looks at his cousin.

“Holy why’s he looking at Yoon.. what’re they planning” Luhan’s mind is screaming.

Yonngi nods at Jongin.

“Can we buy any flavour we want? Even ones with extra choco syrup and and coco”

His brother’s words are echoing in his mind “do not buy anything with chocolates for them Luhan, I’m serious. Dentist said we should reduce their sugar intake”

These little devils are blackmailing him but he got no choice.

“Okay Yoon, uncle Lu will buy you anything”. He said through gritted teeth.

Satisfied with the answer, Yoongi nods at Jongin again.

“Okay Nini don’t say that word again” he ruffles Jongin’s hair.

“Owkey Yoonie Hyung.. Nini powmise” Jongin is smiling like he won a ing lottery, Luhan can’t believe his eyes.

He’s being blackmailed by his own nephews.

With no other choice. Luhan gets up to get his beloved nephews their ice creams as promised. Yoongi and Jongin tagging close behind him.

The ice cream shop is ing crowded with so many children and their parents and Luhan’s height is not helping him at all. He starts to push through bunch of teen agers who thought it was okay to flirt at the middle of the shop, blocking the only path to the counter.

After some time he made it to the counter.

“Excuse me, two cones of vanilla ice cream with extra chocolate syrup and chocolate please”

“We have a name for that, you know?” the lady at the counter points to the board hanging on the wall.

Chocho-coco vanilla heavenly

 “What the . I don’t give a flying about your name” Luhan wants to pull the woman’s hair but decides against it at the last minute and gives her a smile.

“oh haha I didn’t see that. Please give me two cones of chocho-coco vanilla heavenly. He can feel his left eye twitching.

Finally with two ice cream cones in his hands Luhan turns around wanting to handover them to his nephews, only to find out that they’re nowhere near his sight.

Luhan can feel his blood runs cold. He looks around. “Where are they?” They were just behind them, weren’t they?

“Yoon.. Nini” he shouts. Panicking, Luhan shouts again.

“Yoongi.. Nini” where’re you guys?

Without further thinking, he turns to the nearest person. A middle-aged man

“Sir, did you see two kids. Black hair, wearing matching red and black stripped shirts with denim shorts?

He didn’t even blink as he waits for an answer.

“Oh I didn’t see anyone like that son, I’m sorry”

Luhan couldn’t even wait for to thank the man as he turns to another person to ask the same question. No one is giving him a correct answer and he can feel his eyes wetting. He shouts over and over. People at the ice cream shop also decide to help the poor guy as they look around for the children. The ice creams are melting, chocolate syrup and melted ice cream all over his hands. So Luhan dumps them at the nearest bin and turn around to the lady at the counter.

“Please call this number if they come back here” he hurriedly writes down his number in a napkin, throws it to the counter and he dashes out of the shop.

 


 

 

Yoongi waits as he holds Jongin’s hand. He loves his uncle Lu but he loves ice cream more. Especially choco ice creams, which his daddy has strictly forbidden after their monthly visit to the dentist. His dad would sometimes sneak in chocolate sweets for them but nothing can compare to the sweet heavenly taste of some chocolate dripping ice cream.

He looks around. His uncle is taking too much time.  

“H..Hi”

Yoongi whipes his head to left.

There’s a boy on his left side who’s wearing a baby blue coloured t-shirt with micky mouse printed on the front. He got a puppy ears headband on the top of his head and a flower crown, which is too wide for his head it’s practically, hangs around his neck. He smiles shyly and shifts his weight on his left foot to right, fumbling with his own hands. He’s glowing.

“Beautiful”

“Hi?” the boy tries again. A sense of question on his word.

“Hi, I’m Yoongi. First place in our class” he blurts out in daze.

“Ha?” the other boy’s expression did completely 180 degree change to confused from shy. 

Oh no” there goes his attempts to make a new friend. He feels prick of tears in his eyes.

Despite being, a child prodigy Yoongi isn’t good at friends department, having only one friend at school, his only other companions are his family.

But to his surprise, the other boy quickly recovers from his state and smiles widely at him again.

“I’m Jimin. 15th in our class. Our class has thirty students by the way. So I’m in the middle hehehe and I’ve never talk to a boy who’s first in a class, all of my friends are below me and guys who place in top ranks usually don’t to talk with us but girls do. Girls in our class are cute. I like them…” the boy, Jimin says without taking a breath.

“oh… 15th is good. It’s a good rank” isn’t this how we communicate.

heheheh yeah, it’s a good rank. I know.” Jimin smiles again. “So what are you doing here? Do you guys came here for ice creams too? Is that your younger brother? He’s cute. I don’t have siblings. But my dad asked me if I want someone to play with. I hope mom and dad will bring me someone soon hehe you know it takes ten months to get one from a hospital”

“Jimin talks a lot” but it’s okay since he’s cute. He has a nice voice and Yoongi has some kind of understanding that babies aren’t made inside a hospital but.. he’s not sure if Jimin’s ready for the truth.

Anyway,

He gently shoves Jongin to the front.

“This is my cousin Jongin. We’re here with our uncle Lu. He’s buying us ice creams.” He purposely left out the part where his uncle is forced to do it.

Jimin bents down a little. “Hi little one. I’m Jimin. You can call me Jimin hyung. Nice to meet you”

Jongin is surprisingly silent. Yoongi looks at younger’s face. Jongin’s supporting a dazed look, his mouth’s slightly ager.

Jongin suddenly grabs Yoongi’s t-shirt, tugging it hurriedly.

“Hyung, it’s a talking puppy. This puppy talks” he whispers to his hyung.   

“What? Nini no he’s not- “

“Oh my gosh, he thinks I’m a puppy. He’s so cute Yoonie” Jimin hurriedly grabs Jongin’s chubby cheeks, squeezing them, practically lifting Jongin to his toes.

Yoongi is too dazed by the nickname to care for his cousin’s wellbeing.

Jimin pulls the puppy headband from his head and put it on Jongin’s head.

“Here you go you cute puppy. You can have it”

“uwaaa…” Jongin squeals and turns to his hyung.

“Hyung you can marry him. I like him” Jongin says with the most serious face a three year old could put off and Yoongi gapes at Jongin like he has grown a second head.

Laughing out loud Jimin ruffles Jongin’s hair.

Broken out from his sudden daze Yoongi hurriedly turns to Jimin so he could apologize.

“I’m so sor—“ his words are cuts off by Jongin’s screem “A puppy” as he shoves Yoongi and Jimin away running off to catch it.

Yoongi looks at his cousin as he runs after a toy poodle, another boy dashing after them shouting “Meokmul stop”

Suddenly someone grabs his hand. Yoongi looks down. It’s Jimin’s hand.

“What’re you doing? Quick let’s go after them”

Jimin starts to run as he practically drags a helpless Yoongi after him.

Yoongi wants to wait for his uncle but they don’t have time. They have catch Jongin before they lost him. So he speeds after his cousin.

 


 

“Yoon, Jongin where are you guys?”

Luhan can’t feel his legs. He’s shaking. He can’t even see properly. There’s no sight of his cousins.

“Jiminie… where’re you?” at Luhan’s left he could see a woman “Is she a model?” Luhan doesn’t care but the woman is shouting at the top of her lungs. A male, next to her looking left and right.

The woman grabs the male by the shirt collar and shakes him, furiously.

“Hobi where the is my child? I left him with you for a minute and you already lost him. How the you can be so irresponsible. He’s your own son you ing piece of rotten nugget”

“Taeyeon noona, he was right next to me. I swear I just went to grab some extra napkins, I saw him talking with two other kids and when I turn around, he’s gone. I’m panicked too but please clam down. We can’t search for him like this” 

“Two other kids” some words that sparks Luhan’s interest.

Luhan runs towards the male, shoves the women away, successfully catching male’s hands.

“Two other kids, you said two other kids. Were they wearing matching black and red stripped shirts and denim shorts? Were they? TELL ME DAMN IT”

The male looks lost in thoughts for a second, then he stars to shout “YES.. YES THEY WERE WEARING MATCHING T-SHIRTS” grabbing Luhan’s hands tightly. 

Luhan’s happiness is short-lived as he’s shoved hardly by someone, “oh he forgot the screeching woman”

“who the are you? And where’s my kid you er. I’ll chop you into squars and triangles if something happens to him”

Luhan takes a deep breath. This is not time for panicking.

“I’m luhan and I lost my two cousins and I guess you lost your son too?”

The woman’s deathly look suddenly melts in to a kicked puppy look as she starts to cry.

“uwaa.. I left my child with his father” she points to the dejected looking male next to her, “Hobi why?” she starts to cry harder.

Luhan hears someone crying behind him.

“See they’re right. We’re too young to be parents. We lost our son Yixingie. He’s just three years old. This is all my fault. I shouldn’t have got him a puppy. It’s all my fault”

Luhan can see a boy wearing some kind of school uniform, body bends in half, one hand on his knee, other covering his face. Weeping. Another boy wearing a different uniform and holding a diaper bag. Looking lost next to the weeping boy.  

“Bebe it’s not your fault. We’ll find him. Don’t worry. Let’s find the office. So we can inform the security”

“Another lost baby?” Luhan breaks out in a cold sweat. “don’t tell me this is some kind of child abduction gang bull . he won’t let anything happen to his precious nephews

Luhan grabs the woman next to him “Taeyeon” by her shoulders and shakes her.

“Listen, I think those two lost their baby too, let’s go” he hold her as he grabs the other males hand and drags him with them.

As nearing the couple, he could see both boys are much younger than he thought. Both of them are wearing school uniforms for s sake. He approaches the boy who’s holding a diaper bag. he doesn’t want to deal with another weeping person, he’s so ing done with all this.

“I guess you two lost your baby too?”

“Yes, his name is kyungsoo did yo-“ Taeyeon doesn’t let him finish his sentence as she stars to cry harder.

Luhan’s so done with her. “omg woman clam do-“

“SHUT UP” the Hobi guy shouts so loudly that Luhan can feel his ear drums shacking. Nevertheless, it does silent everyone. So he took his chance to speak.

“Guys, let’s find the main office and inform the security”

 


 

 

Yoongi looks around as he tries to find where they are. Next to him Jongin is quietly sobbing hugging Kyungsoo, the owner of Meokmul. Jimin is trying to comfort them. One thing is sure. They are lost.

Well they weren’t lost few minutes ago and they did catch Meokmul before he runs away somewhere far. But he thinks they got lost on their way back to the ice cream shop cause they did stop at so many candy shops, they just had to show Jongin and Kyungsoo’s cute pouting faces and owners will willingly give them free candies, and they may or may not have follow a balloon man, and it was Jimin’s fault cause he can’t say no to Jimin’s puppy eyes.

They can ask for help, but Yoongi doesn’t want to trust strangers. You could never know what they’ll do when they find out they’re just bunch of lost kids.

Well he’s the hyung here. Guess he has to take the responsibility.

“Yo kids what are you guys up to?” a sudden noise causes him to snap his attention to the owner.

A man, wearing pink colour t-shirt with some kind of logo, acid washed denim with too many holes, especially a micky mouse head band. He’s giving them a suspicious glare.

Jimin grabs Yoongi’s hand and tiptoes so he could whispers to Yoon.

“What do we do, do we run? He’s an adult. Hyung we shouldn’t get distracted by his micky mouse head band”

Sehun doesn’t want to get intimidated by bunch of kids who don’t even reach up to his hip but that one particular kid standing tall, looking directly at his eyes is creeping him out. “what’s wrong with this kid?” he got no choice but to ask them again. There are two kids shaking behind the creepy kid so he can’t just brush off this problem. “And wait is that a dog?”

“Okay kids you know? No one under 11 years old are allowed to this park without their parents or guardians. Where are your mommies and daddies?” Sehun speaks as he takes few steps towards the children.

“Stop right there” Yoongi shouts. “who’re you and why do you care so much about us?”

what the , who’s this little brat to shout at him like this” but his part time summer job is important so he could pay for his extra classes. He’s not losing this precious job by cursing at a child. Sehun puts a smile.

“My name is Oh Sehun. I work here. So let me assist you all. Don’t be afraid. I can clearly see all of you are lost so why don’t you let me to take you back to your parents?”

Man I’m fantastic. I totally deserve a rise for dealing with brats like this. These kids should make up their minds to come with me cause my shift ends in 10 minutes I’m not up to deal with any stubborn brats after my shift ends. I had enough of dealing with little humans today”

“Show us your ID card and RNN (resident registration number). Also your theme park identity”

okay this brat is asking for it”

Sehun hurriedly bents down to reach for kid’s hand,

“okay kiddo listen, there’s no need for me to give you any of those and you guys better come with me because my shif—” he doesn’t have time to finish his sentence as someone kicked his knee “Holy it’s the mickey mouse t-shirt boy”

“Yoon let’s run” Jimin grabs both Jongin’s and Kyungsoo’s hands as Yoongi still gaping at screaming Sehun.

Sehun can’t let them run. He reaches to catch Jimin’s hand but his entire plan shatters when little kyungsoo jumps forward and kicks him where it hurts most. He was slightly bent down before but the second attack drops him to the ground.

“Oh my ing god it hurts” Sehun screems. And kyungsoo kicks him again for saying a bad word.

Meanwhile Yoongi, Jimin and Jongin are looking at Kyungsoo in awe cause “wow he put down the bad man”

Jongin suddenly hugs Kyungsoo. “Kyungie you’re so cool, plewse marry Nini. Nini loves you sho much”

Kyungsoo was surprised but gently pats Jongin’s hair and said “okay Nini” with a bright smile.

Sehun is losing his chances for his distribution to the future generation while these damn devils are proposing to each other.

“Yoonie let’s run before he gets up” Yoongi nods.

Noooooooooo” he can’t let them run away. His shift ends now. He can’t waste his precious time searching for these brats again. There’s no time to think about pride.

“WAIT.. I’ll show them to you. My theme park ID so please wait.” Sehun shouts as he hastily reaches for his pocket and he throws the ID at kids.

Other three kids looks like they’re ready to punch the out of him if he tries something funny as the Master-Mind, well Sehun made up a name for him checks his ID.

After few minutes, the kid walks near Sehun and places his ID on his stomach.

“Get up Mr. Sehun. You have to take us to our guardians”

 


 

 

“What do you mean we can’t make an announcement because your ing microphones are not working” Luhan grabs the theme park manager’s collar as he shouts at the man’s face.

Patience was a thing of past as Taeyeon reaches grab the said man’s tie. “Listen here, I would murder you and throw you into a river so you would die twice if something happens to my kid. So you better make that ing microphone work” she whispers with a dangerous sparkle in her eyes.

Joonmyeon is sitting on the floor, his boyfriend trying hard to comfort him and Hoseok is trying to fix the broken microphone. He’s not doing a good job because he can’t seem to stop his tears.

“Chief, I found this kids at the back of our park th--- what is this? This is like world war two all ing over again”

This is totally chaos. His boss is being cornered by a cute looking male and a beautiful woman. There are two crying high school students on the floor. Communication panel is a mess and “why’s there a male crying hugging a microphone”

He doesn’t have much time to analyse the situation as the five of them dashes towards him in a blink and Sehun let’s himself thrown into the floor for the second time in the day cause who cares about dignity anymore.

“YOON, NINI WHERE WERE YOU GUYS. UNCLE LU WAS SO WORRIED” Luhan sobs loudly as he throws himself on the top of Yoongi and Jongin.

Joonmyeon is carring kyungsoo, crying out loud and both of them get hugged by Yixing.

Hoseok and Taeyeon are no different as they kiss and hug their beloved child.

Well Sehun’s laying on the floor. He got no more energy to keep up with this drama. Also the chief is nowhere to find.

“Uncle Lu, Mr. Thehun saves us all,” Jongin says and point hit chubby fingers towards Sehun.

Sehun sighs and sits up.

“Kid it’s not Thehun it’s Se—” he gets cut off as Luhan throws himself at Sehun and kiss him.

“Thank you for bringing back my nephews safely”

“Wow you.. you’re nephews.. hahaha… I mean.. sure.. they’re cute kids. Your welcome” Sehun is too dazed to even shout at Luhan for how his nephews nearly murdered him in the broad daylight.

Taeyeon opens her purse, took some thick roll of bills and shoves it to Sehun’s hand and kisses his cheek thanking him endlessly. Her husband, Hoseok open up his wallet and took a card “Kid this is a gift card. Use this to buy anything from GUCCI”

Joonmyeon runs towards Sehun and hugs him. It was kinda awkward since Uncle Lu is sitting on his lap, the woman and her husband on his sides. Roll of cash and a gift card in his hands but he tries his best to hug the high schooler back.

“Hey don’t cry nothing happens to your lil bro” Sehun tries to lighten up the mood. Yixing picks up Kyungsoo. “kyungie is our child, not his younger brother” he kisses Kyungsoo’s cheek. Kyungsoo looks shyly at Sehun and whispers “Sorry for hitting your peepee Mr. Sehun” and hides his face on the crook of his dad’s neck.

“omg we’re so sorry Sehun. Since we have to attend school, we always leave Kyungsoo at my mother’s house. She’s a martial art teacher. I guess our Kyungie picked up some moves from her” joonmyeon smiles softly. A warm and proud look in his eyes.

Sehun was planning to ask for a claim for his damage when he meets his parents but… he decides against it. 

“No worries man, and y’ll I was just doing my job you don’t have to be so polit—”

Luhan is kissing him again, well he doesn’t care about money or doing some extra shifts if he get to kiss this angel every day.

 


 

 

“Wow Kyungie look, you don’t have to worry. Jongin’s gonna be in your new kindergarten” Joonmyeon ruffles his kid’s hair lovingly. “I was worried about him since he was home schooled. We couldn’t really afford preschool because we were both high school students… actually we graduated today, xing and I both are planning to take more part time jobs till we’re busy with universities”

“Hey don’t worry and congratulations. You two are great. Kyungsoo is such a cute child” Luhan reaches down to pinch Kyunsoo’s cheeks.

“And our Nini will be there. You’ll take a good care of Kyungsoo, right Nini?”

“Of course. Nini will look after his husband properly. Nini can do that” Jongin beams at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo returns the look. Both of their cheeks painted in blush.

Minseok was constantly worried of being a single parent when he was pregnant with Jongin, now the child thinks marrying someone is the priority. Luhan sends a nervous laugh at Joonmyeon.

Only to find the young father squealing like a teen age girl “They’re so cute” but Kyungsoo’s dad’s giving Jongin a stinky eye. He doesn’t look pleased at all.

Luhan looks down at Jongin’s somewhat lovesick expression.

Good luck brat, you’re gonna need it in future.

Luhan turns around when he felt someones tapping his . Who the hell—

“Oh Jimin?”

“Yes uncle Lu. It’s Jimin” the kid’s giving him a toothy grain.

“you’re Yoongi’s uncle right? Hoseok bows politely. “I’m Jimin’s father Hoseok and this is my wife Taeyeon”

Luhan bows to them immediately. These are some loaded people. He didn’t realise it earlier but now that he look closely the women is wearing a diamond necklace.

 “Mr. Luhan can we please get your number, Yoongi told us about a music class he attends we would like to enrolled Jimin too since he’s also interested” Hoseok says as he hands over his phone to Luhan.

“oh no need to be so polite, just call me Luhan” He quickly types his number and press “call” button and cuts it off as soon as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

“We moved here recently. I’m so glad he got a friend like Yoongi. They’re even planning to have sleepovers. So cute”

Taeyeon seems to be the most excited one among them. Her smile is too wide. It’s kinda scary but wait…. Sleepover… Yoongi is willing to have a sleepover with someone.

Luhan looks past the couple. Holy Yoon is looking at JImin with heart-eyes while the other kid talks nonstop. What kind of sorcery is this? Yoon doesn’t even like his music class.

“Hahahaha seems like they’re best friends already” Luhan doesn’t want to show his nervousness. He doesn’t want another pair of laser eyes on him because of this brats.

After promising to meet again, exchanging numbers and tearful goodbyes from kid’s part,

Yoongi got a kiss on his cheek by Jimin and Luhan never had seen Yoon blushes that hard. He enjoyed the sight little too much.

And Jongin hugging Kyungsoo tightly, much to Yixing’s displeasure, Luhan had to drag Jongin away from Kyungsoo cause he’s sure he saw Yixing’s eyes twitching.

They finally decide it was the time to go back home.

But Luhan wasn’t in a hurry as he tries to spot Sehun. Maybe he went home… his shift is over… he got no reason to stay

Luhan sighs and he grabs both Yoongi’s and Jongin’s hands and makes his way to the exit.

“Uncle Lu, look it’s Thehun” Jongin shouts excitedly.

Luhan looks up to find Sehun standing near the exit, fumbling with his bag’s strips. When he noticed Luhan, he runs toward them a little.

“H..Hi”

“Hi” luhan returns the greeting shyly.

“well.. oh hi kiddo” Sehun waves at Yoongi.

Yoongi looks straight at Sehun’s eyes. Sights the grabs Jongin’s hand and walks few steps away.

“He’s really smart” Sehun mumbles.

“He’s first in his class” Luhan blurters out. Nononononono he just didn’t brag about his nephews grades in front of Sehun

Sehun chuckles. “ well I don’t care much about his grades but I don’t mind getting his handsome uncle’s number” Sehun winks.

Luhan is practically blushing to roots as he hurriedly types his number on Sehun’s phone.

Well, at the end taking his nephews to the theme park wasn’t a bad idea after all.

 


 

“Did you had fun today Nini?” Minseok asks Jongin while dressing him up for sleep.

“I had sho much fun daddy. I met new friends and my husband kyungie”

Minseok chuckles having heard about Kyungsoo from Jongin whole afternoon.

“ah and I learn a new word today”

That’s new. “What is it sweetheart?”

“Pu..Fu.. ing.. Uncle lu’s boyfriend said it a lot”

“hahahaha your uncle is dead when I found him” minseok said darkly as he gets up to search for his dear best friend.

“LUHAN”