Chapter Three: Together. (First meeting.)

I Temporary Lived By Your Side.

We're finally in front of Woollim entertainment building.

As we entered the building, my teacher told me to go to room where we will all be meeting and wait for him there as he talks to Infinite's manager (They've been friends since his trainee days)

As soon as he showed me the way to room, I went straight to elevator since it's on the 7th floor.

I was just standing in front of the elevator looking down, lost in my thoughts until I heard a voice. 

"Aren't you getting in?" he asked

I slowly got in without looking up.

"Floor? " he asked with an annoyed tone.

"7th." I said with my head still down.

As the elevator went up, my vision blurred and I felt like something was dragging me down until a hand held my elbow, while another one held my other hand.

"Are you okay?" he said with a concerned look

I slowly lift my head up to see the most angelic looking face and two wide dark brown eyes looking straight into mine.

" Myung...soo? " " Am I dreaming?" I spoke to myself

I fastly pulled away once I came back to my senses thinking " This cannot happen"

I got out of the elevator as soon as it opened, I stole a glance at him as I was walking to the room.

The shook was all over his face.

"Omg what have I just done!" I whined.

(MYUNGSOO'S POV)

Who is that girl? I've never seen her here before.

The elevator is already opened, why is she just standing in front of it?

"Aren't you getting in?" I asked her as I got in. She just got there with her head down.

what's wrong with her? she looks like she was strongly forced to come here.

As the elevator moved she was about fall till I quickly caught her. She looked really surprised as if she saw a ghost then she quickly pulled away.

The elevator's door has opened so she just went out without even saying a simple "thanks".

Something must be up with her. She's so ill-mannered though, she could've fallen and hurt herself if I wasn't there to catch her, and she still traits me this way? as If I was trying to harras her or something?

Aiiishh seriously... why am I even thinking about this?

(SEOL AH)

I went to the room, it was empty, I took a seat right next to the huge window. It's raining.

I love rain,

Its smell, its sound,

It makes me feel good.

It makes me feel alive.

(Flashback)

<< After the teacher hanged up, I kept thinking whether I should go or not.

How can I go and meet one of the most famous k-pop boy band in Korea all alone after I recently lost my best friend, she was even more excited than me to see Infinite, she only listens to them, she wanted to meet Woohyun so bad. He was her bias. How can I just meet him now after she passed away?

Passed away... It's so hard for to say these two words.

I called my teacher back, and I told him everything explaining to him why I can't go.

He felt so bad for my loss but he still insisted that I should go. What he said next was something that I've never expected or even dreamed of.

" Seol ah, I know that what's you're going through right now is so hard. I can only Imagine how bad you're feeling right now but I need you to listen to me carefully. It's either now or never.

You're one of the best students I've ever had, your Korean has improved so much in so little time. In addition to your writing skills. You're one of the rarest persons who have the ability to put all their feeling and emotions on a piece of paper. I know you like Infinite, and since their manager is a really close friend of mine, I knew from him that they need more songwriters and I suggested him and the boys to meet you, he accepted and agreed to give you 20 days to write and song that suits Infinite's concept.

Listen Seol ah.

I know you can do that, It's a really great opportunity for you to meet your idols for at least 20 days. That can even change your whole future, so please think about it carefully. I know that if your friend was still alive she would be so happy for you and she wouldn't let you miss such a life-changing opportunity.

I'll let you think about it now, and whatever decision you're gonna make, I'll be supporting you."

(End of flashback)

"Have I possibly made the right decision?" I asked myself.

I was startled when I saw everyone standing in front of me, including the boys, my teacher,  and their manager.

They all quietly laughed at my reaction except Myungsoo. He must have been really annoyed because of what I did earlier.

I stood up and introduced myself. "안녕하세요, 은설라 이라고 해요. 만나서 반가워요" " Hello, my name is Eun Seol ah, nice to meet you all."

I heard one of them say in a really low tone "how cute" it was Woohyun. The other members gave him a "stop being cheesy" look.

They all introduced themselves and started asking me random questions except Myungsoo. The only word he said was "Myungsoo" while introducing himself, he would stare at me every now and then which made me a bit uncomfortable. He was giving me the kind of look that says " I know you're just pretending." But I just kept ignoring that.

As for the other members, each of them had something noticeable in their behavior and way of talking. Which I found really adorable.

Sungyeol seems very carefree and funny, I got to sincerely laugh after quite a long time thanks to him. It must be fun to always have him around.

Sungjong seemed really sweet and I also noticed he has a unique humor. Even though he is the youngest, he seems very mature and open-minded. It must be great to have a friend like him.

Sunggyu, as the leader of the group, I can see that he's doing a great job. I really admire his passion. If only I had a brother like him.

Dongwoo, this guy is so hard to forget. He is a real sunshine, I like how spontaneous he is. I now understand why his fans call him an angel, he really is an angel.

Hoya, at first he seemed so serious but after he got into the conversation, he became a totally different person. I like his sarcastic humor. And his hard-working attitude makes me wanna be more like him.

Woohyun, this guy reminds me so much of Anna. As a first impression, I can say that he's extremely sincere, he's an extrovert and a very confident person, although I have that feeling that he is more than what he let people see in him. I wonder how does it feel to have a best friend like him.

And finally, Myungsoo. I barely heard his voice. Or should call him L? According to the researchers that I made a while ago. He has two personalities, it's like he's sometimes Myungsoo (which I haven't met yet) and other times he's L. This cold, quiet and mysterious guy who was sitting right in front of me. However, looking back to what happened earlier, he seems to be really kind-hearted. I can see the warmth in his cold looks. One weird thing is... I don't exactly know why but I see myself in him so much.

Getting to spend some time with them made realize how much I need friends like them in my life. Their friendship seems so real. I hope they stay like that forever.