Chapter Twenty five: Encounter. We're Fated To Be Together.

I Temporary Lived By Your Side.

(Seol ah)

"You're mine Seol ah. Don't ever do that again. Don't ever think about leaving me again. I'll kill you if you do."  Hearing these words from him gave me goosebumps. His hugs, his kisses, his sweet words... I missed that, I missed all of that so much. I missed him so much and I just don't care about anything else, can't I just spend another day with him? Just one more day?

He will kill me, he said? It's not like I actually feel alive when I'm away from him.

I couldn't help but smile at him after what he said. He smiled at me back... God, I missed his smile, I miss his cute dimples... and seeing him smiling at him like this again made my heart skip a beat. 

He then held my hand. " Your hands are so cold, why didn't you wear gloves?" He said while he took his gloves out of his backpack, he gave me one and put my other hand in his pocket still holding it. " Yah... Are you okay? Why do you look so skinny? You haven't been eating well, have you?"  He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine... I just... I missed you."  I said as I looked down.

"You don't look fine... Come on, it's lunchtime. Let's eat something. You should eat well." 

"What if.," I said as I stopped walking.

"You don't have to worry about that." He cut me off. " I don't care about that, and I believe our CEO can't do anything about it anymore. You're the love of my life and I can't keep hiding this forever. " He cupped my face. " Seol ah yah... Just stay with me hm? Don't care about anything else just care about us." 

I nodded. "I only care about you," I said I after I held his hand.

I'm so happy that I can't even tell if this is a dream or reality, what did I do to deserve the love of this perfect man? 

 

 

(Myungsoo)

It's crazy how I was feeling really down and empty just a while ago and now I feel like I'm the happiest man ever. Love can do that to people.

We went to a nearby restaurant to have lunch.

"So, is this pace  your hometown?" I asked her.

"Yes, it is! But... how did you know I'm here? Why did you come here?" She curiously asked. 

"I looked for you everywhere but... I never thought you'd be here. Isn't it a beautiful coincidence?"

"It sure is... You made my day again. I couldn't be happier." She said as she smiled at me. 

"It's a really great thing that we came here to shoot our Tv show. " 

"We? Are the other members here too? Oh! I really miss them..." She said. 

"Let's all meet together tomorrow! Since the day you left, they always talk about you as if you were another member of Infinite." I said acting mad.

"Haha, are you jealous? Because they love me more than you?" She joking said.

"What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure they love me more." We both burst into laughter. Ahh... I haven't laughed this way since she left... 
 

 We talked about everything. I really missed her, I wanted to know everything, what she was doing, who she was with and how she was doing when she was here all this time without me.  We were so into the conversation when her phone started ringing.

"Oh, Jake! Are you home? Yeah, just tell them not to wait for me I'm having lunch now.

Yes, seriously I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me!

Yes, I'm sure, see you later!"

Jake? She never mentioned him. Who could that be?

She told me about him, and how he helped her get through hard times and that he's just like an older brother to her. He seems like a nice person, and he seems to be taking good care of her. I'm really happy and grateful that he was there for her. I was worried she'd be alone.

She also told me that she's staying in her best friend's parents' house. 

Our breakup must have been really tough for her. What hurts me the most is that she did everything for me to be happy. I really love this girl. I don't know what will happen to me if she ever gets away from me again.

She told me how she was happy when she heard me singing the song she wrote. And how much she likes my voice. 

"And... What about Suzy?" She seemed a bit annoyed as she asked me.

"What about her?"

"Aren't you guys in a relationship?" She asked.

"Didn't you see the news?" 

"I stopped after knowing that you're happy and after I heard the song." She looked away.

"I thought you said you're going to be a "loyal fan"... you liar." I glared at her.

"And what's with the dating news and going into dates and all? I thought it would take you at least a year to have another girlfriend." She seemed mad.

"Well, didn't you mention in the letter that she's a great person? Why wouldn't I date her? She's amazing. You even told me to be nice to her. You shouldn't be mad now." I .

"What??" She was shocked. "You're such a player." She stood up.

"Where are you going?" I grabbed her hand. She glared at me.

"Yah! Did you believe me? I'm really disappointed, I thought you trust me." I shook my head.

"So it's not true?" She glanced over at me trying to hide her smile. She's so naive, I can't get over how adorable she is.

"Of course it's not true. Do you know how bad I felt when you left? You broke my heart. How can I ever look at someone else? You're only the one I see, you idiot. None of what you saw on Tv was true. It's all because of our CEO, and there are so many articles all over the internet  about our recent breakup." 

"That's a relief." She sighed as she shyly smiled. "I'm sorry... I'll never do that again. You're the only one I love, I don't think I can ever look at someone else." 

After lunch, we went for a walk on the snowy streets holding hands. It feels so nice. Especially since not so many people in here recognized me, and even when they do it's just fine. I felt free for the first time after a while. I've always liked this city and after knowing that it's my girlfriend's hometown, I even like it more.  
 

My phone started ringing. Oh no! It's my manager, he's probably looking for me now, I've totally lost track of time. Why does time always fly when I'm with her?

I answered the phone and told him I'll be there as soon as possible. 

"Seol ah yah... I have to leave now, I'll call you, okay?" I said.

She nodded. "I'll go home now." She gave me a hug.

"Wait," I said. "How do I make sure that you won't change your number and just disappear again?"

"What?" She chuckled.

"Give me this." I took her camera. 

"Yah.. what are you doing! Give me my camera back, I'm really not going anywhere!" She tried to take it from me. 

  "I'll keep this with me, I know it's really precious to you. You don't want to lose it, right? See you at night!"   

"Give it to me!" She pouted. 

"I don't want to~"  I playfully said as I waved a taxi.

"You're really... " She glared at me.

"I love you,"  I said before I get in the taxi.

She froze in her place, then smiled and said, " I love you too." 

 

(Seol ah)

I was walking home thinking about all what happened earlier with a huge smile on my face. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't notice that Jake was there next to me.

"Are you really Cassie? You've been smiling brightly like an idiot while walking all alone in the street! You didn't even notice that I was following you. Where are you going?"  He said as he got closer. 

"Why were you following me? I'm going home!" 

"God... What should I do with you? Did you suddenly forget the way home? You literally walked past it five minutes ago, that's when I saw you and followed you?"  He gave me a questioning look.

"Oh..."

Oh my God... I'm really clumsy. 

"So aren't you going to tell what's making you so happy that you forgot how to go home? .... Did you by any chance... meet someone?" He asked. 

"How did you know?" I surprisedly answered.

"You did? Really? I was joking. But... I really thought that there was no way you could get over Myungsoo. And now you're already so happy because you met someone else? It's so unlike you Cassie! Um... Who's that? Do I know him?" He asked excitedly.

"Then you probably don't know me that well"  I jokingly said and walked away.

"Cassie wait!" He followed me. "You really won't tell me what happened? At least tell me who did you meet? I thought we are best friends."

"Myungsoo... I met Myungsoo." I shyly said as I looked down.

"Woah... that guy is really no joke. How did he know you're here?"

"We just met each other by chance in the Primrose Hill, we were both taking pictures out there," I said.

"You guys must really be destined to be together, is everything okay between you two now?"

"He said that he talked to the CEO and that he cannot do anything anymore, he also said that  I shouldn't worry about any of that. I really don't know what got through my head but I miss him so much that I don't even care about things like that anymore..." I said with a smile on my face.

"You've grown up so well Cassie, who knew that the quiet and shy kid Cassie could be crazy in love with a Korean superstar. Oh, not only that but they're living one of the most beautiful love stories that I've ever seen. I really envy you!"

"You miss her, right? "

He nodded. 

"Anna... I miss her too. You didn't even get the chance to confess your feelings to her. I can imagine how amazing everything would be if she was still here... but I'm pretty sure she's in a better place now. She's watching us from heaven." We both looked at the sky. 

"Jake... You're an incredible person. I'm pretty sure that whoever the person you'll love will be really lucky." I said. 

He gave me a warm smile.

"Yes. I know, I'm glad you finally realized it. " He smirked, trying to break that serious moment.

What I like the most about Jake is that he's a really nice person. He's so strong and he has the ability to turn really serious moments into less serious ones. That's how he manages to get through tough times. He always makes jokes and seems to be really funny. But deep down I know he's still hurting because of what happened to Anna. I sincerely wish he'll find someone that will truly love him as soon as possible. 

______________________________

Later after shooting for three hours, Infinite members are taking some rest.

Myungsoo went the other corner of the room holding Seol ah's camera and looking at the beautiful photos she's been taking.

Sunggyu: Myungsoo yah... You worked really hard today! You seem in a good mood. What happened? 

Woohyun: Oh! Doesn't this belong to Seol ah?

Sungyeol: What are you talking about? Is Seol ah the only one who owns a camera? 

He then quietly whispered to Woohyun. "Yah... why are bringing up her name again? Can't you see that we can barely see him smile? I don't think it's the right time to talk about her now.."

Myungsoo: Yah Lee Sungyeol! I can hear that! Yes,  that's right it belongs to her.

All the other members were shocked.

Hoya: How...

Myungsoo told them everything about what happened in the morning. And everyone got so excited to meet her tomorrow. They were all so happy for him.

(Later at night)

(Seol ah)

Oh... He's finally calling, I've been waiting for his call for hours, I'm so nervous...

"Oh, Oppa.. I have a surprise for you! You said you'll see me at night... Let's go on a date!"