Our first official meeting

Where fate leads

The day ended without anything eventful. But that was for other students. For Yoona, the day is still not over. She still had to go for her part time job. Luckily,  it was a Monday and she only has to work at the cafeteria. 

Yoona was rushing past everyone as she didn't want to get late for her work. For it will result in deduction from her salary. And she doesn't want that. So she practically ran through the sea of people, without paying any heed to her seemingly ruthless movements.

Unfortunately, her running came to a halt when someone bumped into her. Both of them fell on their asses by the force of their collision.

"Oww. Watch out where you're going!" The other girl said.

"I'm sorry!", Yoona apologised.

"Hey it's you?!",The girl beamed at Yoona.

Yoona didn't even know who she was, but she probably seemed to know her. And oddly enough, the face seemed familiar to Yoona too. Just she couldn't tell where had she saw her.

"Judging from your confused look, you don't know me perhaps. Hi! I'm Seohyun.New transfer student. We share the same classes." Seohyun extended her hand for a handshake.

Yoona was slightly surprised to know that they were classmates yet she didn't knew her. Out of politeness she took the hand in a handshake, though she was in a hurry.

"Yoona. Sorry for bumping and nice to meet you."

"The feeling is mutual." Seohyun said.

"Listen I need to be somewhere and I'm getting late. So see you later." With that said Yoona passed by Seohyun without giving her the chance to say anything.

And she wanted to say so many things to her. But just as she had opened to say something, Yoona was out of her sight.

But Seohyun didn't got upset with it. After All, she had an optimistic character. She was just happy that now she had officially introduced herself to Yoona. Now Yoona knows her. And this was just the beginning of their friendship. Even though they are not yet friends but Seohyun considered herself that to Yoona. She will get enough opportunities to talk to Yoona.

Heading back home in her personal car, she was all bouncy and jittery. She could not shake off that feeling she felt when they held each other's hands. A strange feeling surged through her veins at the contact. A feeling she didn't know the name of. All she knows is that she liked that feeling. She again wanted to feel that. When Yoona took her hands away, Seohyun didn't wanted to let go. 

Even after reaching home her head was full with Yoona's thoughts. And she began to get dreamy by picturising their next meeting in her mind. 

It could have been just like any other day for Yoona. She attended her lectures, skipped meal, studied in library, got to work and returned to her sorry excuse of a home. It could've been. Except, it was not.

Today was a little different. Today she actually talk to someone other than Yuri. Rather than just ignoring that person. Because usually, Yoona would avoid talking to anyone, who is not Yuri,  at any cost.

She would always ignore people. She didnt like to be with anyone for even a minute, unless it's necessary. Yuri was different though.  But today, she didn't do that. She talked to that stranger (according to her) rather than ignoring her. 

Why did she do that? She never apologized before. So why did she do it to that apparent stranger? She had no idea! She was so confused on her own behaviour. And what made her more confused was that she might had liked it a bit.

Yes! Yoona actually liked talking to someone other than Yuri. She couldn't understand herself. So rather than diving into more confusion as to why she did that, she chose to ignore everything and went to sleep. Possibly, with the thoughts of someone.