Magical

Where fate leads

After her conversation with Yuri, they together made a plan. They were going to take every opportunity to get Yoona to spent time with them, either hook or by crook.

This will benefit them in more than one way. First off, Seohyun and Yoona will get more closer, and Yoona could feel more comfortable with her around.. Which was initially why they were going to go through all the troubles. Secondly, Yuri will also get to spend more time with her. After all, she too misses her. And maybe, who knows, Yoona might also loosen up a bit. Maybe she can learn to relax sometimes and be more happy. They were both just hoping for everything to go as per their plan. They were doubtful, because it was hard to convince Yoona to relax. But, neverthless, they were definitely going to try. No doubts in that.

So, as per their plan, they started to use up Yoona's free time. Yuri was always with Yoona and Seohyun,or else Yoona was not even going to glance at Seohyun. If Yoona went to library in lunchbreak, they both will also take their lunch over their. Bringing food for her also. Eventhough, Yoona was against taking such favors,especially with Seohyun, she had to give in, in the end. That was because, it was already hard for her to win against Yuri in an argument. Now, Yuri had gotten Seohyun's support too. That means it was harder for her to even argue,much less winning. So everytime they brought something for her she reluctantly accepted with a heavy sigh. And both the other girls would feel happy.

They will also walk with her to her workplace after school, leaving their cars in the school parking. Infact, they also insisted to travel by bus to her other workplace, which was a bit further for them to walk. But Yoona didn't let them, telling that it is at the opposite direction and they are both unfamiliar with that location. So there are chances of them getting lost while coming back.They let that drop, but still they continued to walk her to that cafe which was a fifteen minute walk.

Yoona found all this really strange and weird. Uptil bringing food for her in library was okay for her. It was nothing new. Yuri did that many times for her, only Seohyun was the addition now. But this whole walking her to work thing was just too much. I mean, they both had their own luxurious car to go anywhere they want. But yet they would drop that in the parking lot and chose to walk with her. It was an almost daily occurence. Even the other students at university were confused to see them with Yoona, as she preferred to be left alone all of the time. Whenever Yoona asked them the reason behind all this, they either dismissed it or would give her different explainations like; the driver will get their car, it was a good weather for a walk, car's broken, we need exercise that's why we are walking and so on. Yoona became suspicious of this. She didn't knew if they are going back for their cars again walking for a fifteen minutes. Now she was doubting are they up for something or what? But it was just her suspicion and it's not like they are doing anything wrong or have ill intentions for spending time with her.  Besides, she didn't had any problem being with Yuri. She was only uncomfortable  of Seohyun being constantly around.

But as time passed by, Yoona got adjusted to this new setting.She was okay with them being with her in her free time. She also slowly got comfortable with Seohyun's presence. And despite her  not knowing, she also liked this. She felt less lonely because of them.

 

It's been quite some time since they had executed their plan. And Yoona too had settled with the change it brought to her life. Though she still doesn't initiate any conversation with Seohyun, but had been comfortable to be with her. And also she slowly had started to consider her as a friend.

Yuri was not present that day and Yoona didn't had any shifts. So Yoona wanted to head straight home to do her assignment. It was due next week but she needs that to be completed asap. But Seohyun seemed to have different thoughts. She was again standing at the gate waiting for her. And just like the last time Yoona passed by her without a single glance. This time Seohyun smiled at her behaviour before following. She got closer to Yoona without her noticing and bringing her lips close to her ears she said,"hey Yoona!"

Yoona yelped and stared at Seohyun with wide eyes and racing heart. After few seconds she brought her hand to her heart trying to calm the palpation. Seohyun was trying her best to suppress her laughter looking at Yoona's shocked face. After regaining her senses Yoona glared at her.

"I've now begin to think that you want to kill me by shocking me and  giving me heartattacks,don't you?"

Seohyun chuckled,"well if you don't want that to happen, you should be more careful of your surrounding. Almost every time you are oblivious to what's happening around you."

"What are you doing here? Aren't you heading home Seohyun?"

"No! I don't want to straightaway go home.Join me to the park Yoona."

Yoona was surprised,"What? I_I don't know."

"Come on Yoona! I know you don't have any shifts for today. Plus, Yuri is also not here. And I am really bored and don't want to go home. That's why I'm asking you to come with me." 

Yoona seems thoughtful but didn't said anything. So Seohyun tried again.

"Please Yoona", she pleaded again with her pleading eyes. 

And so Yoona gave in. 

They reached over there in ten minutes. It was mostly empty because of the time. Not much people visited a park at noon. Both of them were strolling and Seohyun tried to strike a conversation. But Yoona answered shortly and with closed end answers. So Seohyun too fell silent after some time. As they were walking, Seohyun noticed a heap of dried leaves under a tree and something comes in her mind. As they got closer to the tree Seohyun pushed Yoona and she fell in the heap.

Seohyun doubled in laughter while Yoona struggled in that heap, which looked like that she was at war with those leaves. Seohyun was still laughing when she joined Yoona and laid down beside her on that heap. Initially Yoona was glaring at her, but soon her expression changed to that of a captured one.

It was the first time that she had the chance to observe Seohyun so closely. Before this she never took the initiative to take a good look at Seohyun. But now that they were so close Yoona began to see more of her. She could even count her eyelashes. Her long soft brown hair, her wide smile that reached to her eyes, her white porcelain like skin, her jawline,her laughter that came straight from her heart, the wrinkles that appeared at the corner of her eyes when she laughed. And the most amazing feature of her which Yoona liked most was her hypnotizing eyes. Her eyes, when shines, could take anyone's breath away. Every single detail of Seohyun was so beautiful that Yoona was mesmerized. Seohyun was beautiful and Yoona was enraptured by her.

Suddenly, the world around Yoona disappears and all the noises seems to fade away. All she could see was Seohyun, and all she could hear was her laughter and the racing of her own heart. She didnt know how much time had passed since she was staring at Seohyun because for her time had stopped. Until Seohyun noticed the silence and gazed at Yoona. Seeing her staring like that Seohyun turned her body towards Yoona and asked,

"Do you believe in magic Yoona?", she said in a whisper as if to not ruin the calm atmosphere.

And in a trance like state Yoona automatically replied," I've started to."

Hearing her response, Seohyun smiled widely. That smile was so different from her previous smiles which Yoona witnessed. How that was, that Yoona could not explain but yes, it was different. And it gave Yoona funny feelings and jitters in her heart.

Yoona didn't know How or why she replied Seohyun with that answer. But she believed that she meant those words. That she had started to believe in magic too.