Creature List

☀ Solarium!! a creature city!au twitter roleplay!!! NOW OPEN ♡♡♡ WE WANT MORE GIRLS~
MAIN HEADER
 

a twitter roleplay

            solarium

¤ VAMPIRE


Nayoung | Kenta | Hyuk | Jaehwan | Jeonghan

These are the creatures of the night that are reliant on human blood to survive, and burn in the sunlight. they may appear human, as their fangs are retractable.

They possess the ability to glamour, but are, however, governed by basic rules, such as requiring permission to take blood, as well as an invitation to enter a room.

While they do generate blood on their own, and they do bleed, vampire blood is often disliked by vampires, coming off as akin to rotten food to humans. Animal blood, on the other hand, fails to satisfy these creature's thirst for blood.

¤ ELVES


Taekwoon | Hakyeon | Kihyun | V

The creatures of the earth, close to nature. Elves possess the ability to manipulate nature, and hold an affinity for animals. Elves must reside close to nature, as their power stems from it. prolonged residence within an overly urbanized area could mean a long, slow but painful death.

Their abilities are limited, however, in a way that they do not have the power to create nor destroy, only to manipulate or change. small, simple changes in the existing conditions of objects such as growth and temperature are examples of these.

Elves, known for their beauty, are especially held to a high esteem, seeing as, once they hit a certain age past twenty, they stop ageing altogether.

¤ KITSUNE


Sojin | Hyunjoon | Chanon | Jennie

The world knows them as the eaters of hearts, but contrary to popular belief, these fox-like creatures do not need to eat hearts to survive. The kitsune may be formed in two ways: to eat a heart or by virtue of blood. In either case, they have nine tails, which reveal themselves during a full moon.

They are known to be immortal and solitude, but due to the nature of their creation, are deemed unholy and unable to enter places of god such as churches, and avoided by most animals. However, these creatures are granted with the ability to charm others, allowing them to be highly dangerous, despite the rumors that hail the healing powers of their blood.

¤ FAMILIARS


Sehun(Panther) | Jungkook(Bunny) | Pony(Ocelot) | Younghyun(Fox)

Creatures that have both animal forms and human forms, Familiars command protective magic, but must, curiously be linked to a master with magical abilities. they are, however generally creatures that make their own choices and build on their relationships with their masters.

These links are formed upon the choice of the familiar, after the agreement of the master. They strengthen and magnify the familiar's magic, allowing his or her protective powers to extend into a whole room. When unlinked, familiars are unable to use their magic to its full potential, lost and lacking direction.

¤ Fairies


Boyoung | Jimin

Fairies are tiny creatures that live in flowers and trees. Their wings are as soft as petals and are sensitive to the touch, shimmering with colour, leaving traces of fairy dust in their wake. They’re shy and timid, always seeking to hide as their first means of protection but due to their insatiable curiosity, they change their size at will and conceal their wings to walk among mortals

These creatures are gifted with the power to create elemetal objects. They may not, however, alter that which already exists. Each fairy is associated to a season, of which he or she governs the type of magic that deals with the emergence of the season.

¤ WEREANIMALS


SonHwamin(Hyena) | Tzuyu(Black Cat)

Wereanimals are those considered to be half human, half animal. They possess certain traits attributed to their particular animal, as well as the ability to teansform their body in such a way that they look closer to their animal. Small parts, sich as ears or a tail may be done at will, but a full tramsformation requires special conditions.

One may become a wereanimal through ritual, human sacrifice, or by blood relations. However, these people are confined to ground-residing animals, and must conform to the maring seasons of the animal of their lineage.

¤ MERFOLK


Kai | Jessica

The merfolk are magical creatures gifted with the ability to change between a form on land and in water. They reside near the sea, and possess fins and tail underwater, but immediately lose these upon drying off.

At a young age, they are expected to remain underwater. However, as time passess, these creatures move up to land to mingle with humans, their ageing process slowing down as they're on the ground.

Finally, the merfolk bear a pearl within themselves, and to receive one from a creature of such esteem would also mean to be labeled as their lover forever, or at least, until they die and their bodies turn into sea foam.

 

 

                                                                    upperclass themes 2014 ©