Messed up?

Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I honestly couldn’t believe what Lisa said! I mean I said I would think about, but did I really mean it?! I sure don’t think I should say sorry and go with Jungkook somewhere! I mean..... wouldn’t it be like really, really awkward?” I wondered out loud. “Yes.” my annoying, pain in the little sister, Yugene said. My little sister LOVES BTS, and worse, her bias is Jungkook. She has hated the fact that Jungkook and I are in the same school and he has actually talked to me. I think she is on IU’s side! That is the bad part..... Yugene just came into my room and kind of looked at me and said, “I’m surprised no guys tried to hook you up, you’re prettier than you think.” I scoffed and said, “Pshhhhhhhh you’re just saying that so I stay away from Jungkook. And why aren’t you in bed! It is 1 am!” She replied, “I’m telling the truth.” She smirked and walked away. What the heck! Did she call me pretty?! No way....... my relationship with my sister Yugene is awful...... I wanted to slap that smirk right off her face. Of course, I would get in huge trouble if I did that. 

Honestly, I couldn’t fall asleep. I had so many questions! Am I actually pretty? Should I listen to Lisa and say I’m sorry to Jungkook? Is my sister right, and I should ignore Jungkook? Is my sister trustworthy to listen to? Shouldn’t I listen to my sister because she is family? Ughhhhhhhh I’m so confused. And WHY WOULD JUNGKOOK OF ALL PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW ME BETTER!!??

I literally got 30 MINUTES of sleep! And guess what is expected! I have a freaking headache! I checked my temperature. 101 DEGRESS FAHRENHITE! NOOOOOOOO! I. Have. School. Today. And. I’m. Having. A. Test!! My mom told me to rest as dad and her went out to work, while Yugene went to school. I was left home alone.

As soon as school was over, Lisa ran to my house. “Where were you! I was so worried!” She basically screamed. She was so worried, I found it very funny. She touched my forehead and screamed, “You are BURNING!” I laughed. “You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter