Chapter 5

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was already stable after he vomit and jessica also done checking him.  This is just normal if you have brain tumor but this isn't good also. It's like you discharge the food that supposed to sustain your healthy lifestyle. 

"Jisoo-yah, Can you be honest with me if I ask you a question?" I bend down a little bit so that I can level with his eyes. He just nod his head to answer my question eventhough he is weak. 

"When was the start you feel something different?" He took a deep breath and gulp before he start to talk. 

"I was 18.. W-we were playing basket ball when I felt dizzy and fell down." I nod my head, he's been keeping this for a long time, no wonder it's gotten serious.

"Then you didn't tell your mom?" He shakes his head a little bit.

"I thought it was just a minor headache for me cause when I drink a pain reliver it will gone afterwards." So that's why... 

"Okay, rest now jisoo.. We will start your surgery later." I smiled to him and ready to leave since I'm done checking his condition and let him drink his medication.

"Doc?"

"Yes?"

"How.. How many days still I have to live?" His voice crack and a tear rolled down in the side of his eyes. I felt a tug in my heart when he asked me that.. He's young but he already count his life span here in the world. It looks like he doesn't believe his self.

"Jisoo-yah, don't say that. You will not going anywhere. We are here to help you." 

"Liar, you just said that to make me feel better." He wipe his tears and sniff. As a doctor It's my job to make my patient to feel better so that they will have stregth and faith to theirselves not to put their hopes down.

"I'm not. You know what, you are not the first person to say that to me. I guess people now a days are really smart ey?" I laugh at it to light up some mood around here. 

"Just trust your self jisoo-yah, have faith.." I squeez his hand and give him an encouraging smile before I go out of his room. 

"How is he doc?" His mother asked me once I step out. 

"He's okay. We will perform the surgery around 11 this evening because of the medicine he just take." I informed his mother that it relaxed her now in what I said. 

"Okay doc, thankyou." 

"And oh, Mrs. Hong?"

"Yes doc?"

"Did you noticed something different from your son when he was still 18?" Mrs. Hong think for a while, looking up as if she was trying her best to remember from the past.

"One time when we were eating he look so pale but when I asked him if he's okay, he said that he was just tired for practicing for basketball and got a light fever on it." Oh so even his mother doesn't know it yet.

"I talked to him, I have a hunch that he have a brain tumor when he was 18." Just then his sister  that has been to quiet snap a finger. Getting our attention.

"Now I remember, he always complain to me that he experience some headache lately then he felt vomiting or something. I asked him to go to the doctor but he refused it." Her sister explained it to me. Her mother on the other hand was shocked cause she didn't have any idea of what she's talking all about.

"That's the reason why his tumor is growing big. Anyways I'll have to go. Have a good night." I bowed my head to them and then start to walk to book the operating room for us to use later. 

The reason why jisoo didn't informed his mother about this cause he don't want her mom to get worried, so he intended to keep it from his mother. I also noticed that jisoo is a child that have a lots of dream for his self; I can see that to him. He wants to chase his own dream but knowing his si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter