Chapter 39

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica

I maintain my calm face while looking at yunho who is talking to yuri, asking her for a walk in the beach right in front of me. Tch.. No matter how much tried yunho to act cute to yuri, I know in myself that yuri was head over heels at me. His topless body wont made yuri drool. 

"Maybe jessica would like to come too?"

"Huh?"

I blink, Damn... I'm too ocuppied discriminating yunho in my head didn't notice that there are already two pair of eyes looking at me

"Would you like to come?" Yuri repeated her question while she is smiling at me, encouraging me to say yes at her. Well deffinitely I want to come cause I know yunho will try to score at her but I don't want to be left out in the corner, looking like a lost puppy. Knowing yunho he has his own ways. 

"It's fine yul.." I smiled at her. Yuri frowned feeling so dissapointed in my answer.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay." 

Yunho eyes sparkled in excitement cause he will have time with yuri without me. I rolled my eyes inwardly everytime I think about that. Ha! If he just knew! I smiled to yuri when she look back at me and followed yunho outside. She knows what do, if she tend to cheat on me then she will never saw me again.

I wonder where did they go? Yunho was very familiar to this place cause he seems to know where the beautiful spot you can go and visit. I walk upstairs cause I remember that they have a balcony where you can see the open sea up there. Auntie told me that her friend in busan owned this place and offered her to rent the house up. Infairness, this house is located in the middle of the beach. Perfect view and perfect relaxation. 

In the side of the palm tree, I saw yuri and yunho walking while they are talking actually yunho was the one who talks cause yuri were busy in her phone not listening to the guy beside her. Moments after, yuri put down her phone in the side then a message beep in my pocket.

From: My Yuri

I wish you are the one I was talking to. 

To: My Yuri

I'm watching you.

I look back again where yuri is, she's looking up here while she was holding her phone. They look small in where I am right now but I can saw yuri is frowning at me. She typed to her phone again replying to my message.

'Are you angry?'

 

'Nope.'

 

'Are you sure?'

 

'Yes, you didn't do something that make me mad right?'

 

'No, of course not. You know that I love you right?'

 

'I love you too. Now talk to him cause he look so stupid talking to no one.'

 

A small smile creep in yuri when she read my message and then followed what I told her. Aigoo Kwon Yuri... You're such a dork. My eyes followed where they were heading then watched my cousin introduced yuri to his friends in the nipa house.

----

"Hey."

 

"Oh hey."

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"Catching some hot guys."

 

Yuri stared at me like I just said something bad at her. I put my poker face on then look a way. 

 

"What about you?"

 

Yuri cleared "Looking for y girls." So she want to play along? 

 

"Did you spotted one?" 

 

"Not yet. How bout you?"

 

"Yes, the one who is walking towards here." I followed where she's looking at. Which one of them? The blonde or the one who has black hair? There were two ladies are walking towards us but yuri didn't specify which one of them. Both of them are tall and skinny and a model like body that most men liked it. 

"Which one of them?"

I whispered to yuri while my eyes glued in both of them coming near us and entangled her fingers into yuri when she passed by.. What the hell?! It's the blonde one who did that and I saw how yuri grin at her like a maniac.

"Oww..."

"Are you flirting in front of me?!" I slap her stomach and look back to where the girl is heading too.

"You were the one who play first." I tear my eyes of the girl and glared at yuri.

 

"I'm not flirting with someone else here."

 

"You said you were catching some hot guys."

 

"So did you saw me caught one?"

 

"No."

 

"Then shut up." 

Third Person

Yuri was getting jessica's attention by poking her in the shoulder and in her arm cause she can't do something she used to do everytime jessica will get mad at her cause jessica's Dad is sitting in front of the house along with Dr. Cha

"Hey, I'm sorry."

"Don't touch me." She click her toungue and move her shoulder away from yuri while looking straight a head.

"Aurgh! Yuri!"

"I said I'm sorry. I just want to know why are you out here but you joked so I played a long.. Yah..."

........

"Babe, It's not my fault that I'm attractive."

Jessica scoff in what she heard. She can't believe in what she heard from yuri. Instead of arguing at her she just gave yuri a silent treatment cause she knows yuri hate it.

"Sica, I'm sorry okay? You were more beautiful than that girl." 

....

"Yah..."

......

"Princess..."

.....

"I love you..."

......

"Fine, I will going to be your slave for one day.."

Jessica turned her head at yuri

"Really?"

Oh my god! I hope It won't be hard this time. Yuri prayed cause the last time she became jessica slave, that was the biggest mistake she made in her life. 

"Yes.." Yuri sigh... 

"Okay.." Jessica smiled sweetly at her but in jessica's smile has another meaning into it. She loves that yuri is her slave and she was the princess cause she felt more special the way yuri grant her request.

"Why are you holding a water gun?" Yuri eyed weirdly the water gun in the hand of jessica. She want to ask this moments ago but things got changed. 

"Oh..This?" Jessica finally recognize the toy and remembered that krystal let her hold the gun telling her that she will going somewhere else and be back but until now krystal hasn't comeback yet along with her friends.

"Krystal and her friends were playing earlier." And pull the trigger squirting an amount of water right in front of yuri's face. 

"Yah!"

"Oops..." Jessica giggled then smirk while she retreating back away from yuri. Poor yuri, being played by her princess. Yuri wipe her face using her hand then open her eyes finding her princess grinning far away from her.

"Jessica..."

Jessica gasp as she look at yuri trying her best not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter