Chapter 35

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica

I look at the particular message I sent to yuri a while ago, waiting for her to reply cause she said she will going to do something quickly but until now, I haven't recieve any even the surgery that scheduled to me is done an hour ago still no response. Sigh.. I probably look stupid here in the on call room. wait a minute... Don't tell me her battery is dead again? Err... I pick up my phone in the table to call yuri again, as when I'm about to press her number, Taeyeon's name flashed into my screen.

"Hello?"

"Sica!"

"What?" I heard loud music in the background making taeyeon scream my name. Gosh  is she on the bar? 

"Sica! Sica! Can you go here at mix'n club bar? Yuri is so wasted right now." Eh? Is this the reason why she didn't reply to my message a while ago? Cause she is drinking?! Augh! I stand up in my seat then go to the locker area to change my clothes.

"What? Why is she drunk?" 

"I don't know, she asked me to pick her up because she's drunk but I didn't expect that she is so wasted right now."

"Where is she?"

"In the bathroom."

"Alone?"

"Yes."

"You let her go alone?!" I shut my locker immediately after taeyeon said that. God! How could she... "What if she is in trouble right now? Go and find her." 

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yeah.. Yeah I forgot. Sure sica I'll find yuri. Be here soon."

"I will." 

I grab my belongings after the call ended and run down the stairs, God. If a person is wasted, he/she have a trouble to focus on something because His/ her mind is spinning badly causing them to walk in a zig zag mode or just holding to a wall or something they can lean on for support. Damn! I hope yuri won't bump into a et guy in the bar and bring her into different place. 

I entered the taxi that stopped in front of me and told the driver the club that taeyeon said. What the hell got into that woman? She said she will going to her hometown and be back tomorrow then I find out that she's here in seoul and Drunk?! Even we were still exchanging text, she didn't mention to me that she's on her way here in seoul. If she have a problem, She can also share to me if she have one. 

Not far a way I already saw the familiar figure of taeyeon in the side. it looks like she's patting into someone. I paid the driver then go out of the taxi. Walking to where she is, Soothing voice of taeyeon to yuri I heard everytime I'm going near them as yuri keep gagging and coughing at the same time. 

"Taeng." Taeyeon stopped patting yuri then faced me.. Sigh... What really happened to her? Cold wind of the night blow outside of the club as more patrons keep coming in and out of one specific door 

"What happened to yuri? Why is she drunk?" Taeyeon sigh, glancing to her back and faced me again. If I'm not mistaken, there's something happened in her home. 

"Maybe yuri and her father got into fight again." And I'm right. I don't know what happened between the two of them cause yuri will going to change the topic everytime I ask about it. One thing yuri hate the most is when you ask her about her family. It's a very sensitive topic to her. 

"Hey babe.." I came closer to her and her arm. "Let's get you home." The cold wind blow again along with yuri crashing her body into mine and hug me tight as if she's afraid to let me go. I heard her sob near my ear and her whispers which I can't understand it cause all I can hear is just a squeak.

"Shhh.. Let's talk tomorrow yuri okay? It's getting late, we should go home now." Just a little kid, yuri nod her head and nearly fall because she lost her balance. Luckily me and taeyeon were there to catch her and help yuri walked towards her car.

....

"Thankyou tae." 

"No problem sica." I company taeyeon going out to yuri's appartment. Thanking her for helping me to carry yuri up into her room. If it's not for taeyeon, maybe I'm still waiting for her text in my bed rightnow . I also apologize because yuri disturb her day off. 

Now to fix this person, I get a basin and towel in her bathroom and fill it up with warm water then get some fresh clothes in her closet. 

Damping the towel in the water, I squeez the remaining water enough for yuri to be cleaned from all the sweat and dust she get from the outside. I also losen her pants and unclasped her bra for the regular flow of the blood in her body before I continue wiping her arms, neck and face. ugh! She smell like a mixed wild berries. Too sour. 

I lift her shirt up and change into new one. There she smell okay now. In her shorts, I cover her half body to change under the blanket. Suddenly yuri kick her pants off her causing me to smile. she looks so cute. She also grunt and scratch the side on her neck.tsss.. Still smiling by her cute antics, I'm about to put her shorts when she turned to her left causing her left leg slightly exposed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter