Chapter 32

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daddy smiled at me and walked towards where I am. Krystal was just standing there looking at me with her worried eyes because of my father sudden appearance.

"Hi honey, daddy missed you so much." I forced fully smiled at my father and engulf him with a hug also. Daddy look so tired his eyes tells me that he went through jet lag by going here and didn't get enough rest. 

"I missed you too, are you here for vacation?" It's been years that I haven't seen my father and this little reunion of us makes me how much i missed him. I only called him over the phone to greet him everytime there's a special occassion. Like christmas, new year or birthday. 

Daddy smiled and shakes his head, part of me feel at ease but still i'm so nervous knowing that he's here in korea "I have work to do, a person closed to me called me to stand a lawyer to his friend that happened staying in seoul." Daddy shakes his shoulder "So, I took it and fly all the way here beside it's my chance to visit my daughters here" Daddy glance towards krystal making my sister smiled at him and look at me "Look at you two, you are grown ups now." 

Daddy chuckled and I smiled in that. "You are beautiful just like your mother. If she still here she's probably proud of you like me."

"What about me dad?" Krystal pout in that because of the compliment daddy just gave me. 

"You're pretty also soojung-ah. Anyways, I'm here to invite you to have lunch with me after I talked to my friend." . Lunch, I made a promise to yuri that we will go grab lunch together but daddy...  "Uhhhh.. Dad."

"Yes? Do you have plans for lunch honey?" I sigh... Okay I just tell yuri that she can have a lunch with me tomorrow. I shake my head and smiled to my father "No, Me and my collegue agreed to have lunch but it's okay I can tell her that to posponed for a moment." 

I'm sure yuri will understand it. Daddy lips twitched when he look meanigful at me. Wait, I didn't say anything wrong right? "It seems that this person is important to you." .. I tensed up by that but I didn't show him "It's okay, you can invite her to have lunch with us."

No! A thousand No! What if dad will going to find out about me and yuri? It will be the death of me by that. He still don't have any idea that his daughter is swinging the other way around. Cold bucket of ice washed through me and my hands start to sweat. It's not I don't want him to met yuri it's just sigh... "It's okay dad there's no need--"

"I insist. Bring her, I want to meet also the people who you keep interacting in this hospital. I'll text you later. Krystal will wait for you outside. I gotta go now, I still need to visit your uncle." Then he left my office with krystal standing here

I'm gonna tell yuri about this. I sat down in my chair and look at my sister "What I'm gonna do? Why you didn't tell me ahead that daddy would come?"

"I also don't know that dad will go here, I was just shocked to see him in the door with his luggage." What?

"He's staying into our appartment?" Oh my gosh! I have pictures of me and yuri in my room! What if he saw that? Oh my gosh. This can't be happening.. 

"Where do you expect? In the hotel? Gosh unnie. Why would he spend some money in a hotel if he can stay free into his daughter's appartment. Don't worry he didn't go to your room. And his staying into mine that means I'll sleep with you for a week." Whooo, thankgod my sister is the best what would I do if she's not here? 

"The problem is, you should tell yuri about dad's arrival unnie." Oh yeah. I nearly forgot. Krystal got out from the office when I fished out my phone and made a text to yuri informing her that I can't go to lunch with her. It took me a second to notice that she is already calling me cause I was thinking what would I say to her about my father sudden request. 

"Hey, it's okay. We can have lunch next time. So, what is your father doing here? Vacation?"

"No, he have a client here. Yul, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" 

"Daddy wants you to come and have lunch with us." A moment of silence i heard on the other line as I finally broke the news of what daddy told me.

"What?! He knew already about us?" 

"No, but I don't know yuri. He just said that he wants to meet the people i've been interacting." That's what he said to me before he left. I tried to find any hint if he knew about my relationship but no. I don't see any. 

"Okay, I'll come" yuri's voice was already calm. It didn't escape from my ear the nervousness in her voice

"Really? You can turn down you know."

"It's okay. I want to meet your dad also." I sigh

"Okay then." I bid goodbye and put down the phone. I will be becareful with my actions starting from now.

---

 

I spotted my father sitting in the center of the restaurant. He was looking at us but his eyes only fixed to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter