Chapter 3

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's the result of his CT scan Dr. Yu?" Dr. Yu sigh and truned towards yuri 

"He has Oligodendroglioma brain tumor" Dr. Yu turned towards the boy that is now going out of the machine

"He is too young to become sick." Taeyeon said and shakes her head. 

"What's his age?"

"20." He's really young, he supposed to study and chase his own dream not here in the hospital and suffered his sickness. Poor boy. 

"He need surgery so he can still survive. He is too young if he will die at this age. I talk to his family."

"There's one more thing." Both taeyeon and I looked at Dr. Yu

"His heart is weak." Jesus, I can't believe in his young age he will encounter this serious sickness and it envolves the most important part of his body the brain and the heart.

"We need Jessica on this." I agree with taeyeon. Jessica will say if his heart is capable for this surgery. Wait where is jessica by the way? I haven't seen her since morning.

"Have you seen jessica?" I asked taeyeon just incase she saw her roaming around the hospital.

"Why you ask me? You two always stick together."

"I haven't seen her."

"Then I don't know" she shrug her shoulder and told Dr. Yu to do x-ray both of her brain and chest. 

It's new, she always early when she go here.

--

"Unnie, you're not on duty?" Krystal said to her sister when she saw that jessica is sitting comfortably in the couch.

"Later." Krystal looked at her a little bit confused cause she knows that everytime she woke up jessica is already on duty. "Going to school already?"

"Yeah, gotta go bye." 

"Bye sis." 

--

Yuri and taeyeon was now walking towards yuri's appartment since it was near compared to taeyeon's so they can disscus the illness of the boy fast before they will perform a surgery.

"Have you called sica already?" Oh right! 

"I haven't yet. I'll call her later let's get inside first." I told taeyeon and opened my appartment after I typed the passcode. 

"Ummm... Hehe sorry, I don't have time to clean." I scratched my neck when I saw her reaction as soon she saw my appartment how messy it is.

"What in the world kwon yuri? Is this an appartment or a hatching egg?" I already said that I don't have time to clean my own appartment cause I'm always get tired everytime I went home. 

I move the books that is scattered on the floor to give way. "I will clean it if I have time." I said to taeyeon and start to pick up the garbages.

"What the hell-- yuri?!" Aish! 

"Give me that!" I snatched the magazine from taeyeon's hand and put it in the top shelf where she won't reach it.

"What?!" I asked her, I know she's my bestfriend but I'm still embarassed knowing that I have a magazine where there are some y models that is showing their soul in the camera. 

"You are such a ert." Look who's talking. I rolled my eyes on her and go to the coffee table the shove the books making a thud sound when it hit the floor. 

"I'll pick it up later." I explained to taeyeon before she lecture me again. "Come here and let's disscus" 

I said to her and opened my laptop where my files and videos are located about surgery. This can help us to perform surgery even well. 

"Well, what do you think?" I said to her and give a call for jessica.

"Let's do the surgery after we confirmed jessica about this." 

"Hello?" speaking of which..

"Hey, where are you?"

"at home,why? " home? She's not going to work?

"you won't work?"

"Later. Is that why you called me just to ask me if I won't work?" She sound annoyed. This woman is seriously scary.

"No, Can you come over here at my appartment? We have something to discuss, taeyeon is here." 

"Okay, I'll be right there in a minute. Bye. "

I put down my phone in the table after the call ended. What is wrong with her? She's so grumpy and she ended the call already. She didn't even let me say bye. Tss.

"Yul?" 

"Hm?" 

"What does Jessica said?"

"She said will come here in a minute." 

"Okay." Taeyeon grab the x-ray and placed it infront of the laptop so the light coming from it will reflect the image in the x-ray

"See this yul?" Taeyeon point to the white part in the corner of the brain, the white part means that's the tumor growing in his brain and for me this is not a good sign.

"It's already growing and start to spread in some parts of his brain." I point where I'm reffering to.

"You're right, we should perform the surgery as soon as possible before its too late." 

"I agree with you, how about his heart?" Taeyeon put down the X-Ray and get the other.

"This one is a bit swollen... Gosh this kid.. Why did he go to the doctor just now?" 

"I need to talk to him when I will go back to the hospital... Wait it's my mother." I told taeyeon and pick up my phone then left her to go to the kitchen to answered it.

Taeyeon nod her head and sigh.. If this kid keep his condition to his parents then... This is the reason why his tumor is growing this big.. If he didn't keep it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter